Do you ever feel like you ARE U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitman

Acrobat
Like when U2 wins an award, you feel that somehow YOU won?

I do...........I don't know why........

Sometimes I feel like I'm in the band........

I suppose I am not though......
frown.gif

Am I the only one............??????

------------------
You Just Can't Get Enough Of That Lovey Dovey Stuff...

*puts down LarryMan's drumstick* Oh I thought I WAS in U2....

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

I don't really feally as though I won the award. I feel proud when they win though...I get a real sense of pride when the band that I love so much is getting the recognition that I believe they deserve.

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 09-28-2001).]

Oh, I mean I don't either....

I was just wondering if any of you did.............................

I agree with Bonochick.I feel very proud when the band wins but I don't think "I've won an award"
People sometimes think I am a female Bono though.

Originally posted by Hitman:
Do you ever feel like you ARE U2?

No, and you're crazy to ever think such a thing. U2 will always be Bono, Edge, Adam, and Larry. Got it?

Weirdos.
tongue.gif

------------------
Change is the only constant

Well, seeing how today I'm wearing a very 'Bonoesque' pair of pants and Bono boots--not to mention that I own Bono style sunglasses, xtra long sleeved shirts, various U2 style jewelry, and lots of other U2ey goodies--um, YEAH, I'd say so.
biggrin.gif

disco

Originally posted by Hitman:
Ok, I will but from on now it's only necessary to post your reply once..........

I'm sure it was an accidental double post.

------------------

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Well, seeing how today I'm wearing a very 'Bonoesque' pair of pants and Bono boots--not to mention that I own Bono style sunglasses, xtra long sleeved shirts, various U2 style jewelry, and lots of other U2ey goodies--um, YEAH, I'd say so.
biggrin.gif

disco

I feel you Disco!!!!

Once when I was little, my brother, my sister and my sister's friend got tennis raquets for guitars, some type of drum, and we "played" along with Helter Skelter and Van Diemen's land, so yeah, I've felt like I was U2 once

Originally posted by Discoteque:
biggrin.gif

disco
CAMO HAT!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

i suppose every once in awhile i get hit with the relazation that they don't know me from shit. i know so much about their lives and their work and they haven't the slightest clue i exist. but that doesn't happen often. i'm not crazy, yet!
wink.gif

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
i suppose every once in awhile i get hit with the relazation that they don't know me from shit. i know so much about their lives and their work and they haven't the slightest clue i exist.

Dammit, why did you have to remind me of that fact???? *sigh*
frown.gif

I need some cookies.

------------------

I think this is a great topic!

When U2 won the Grammy's, I felt the way I did when, for example, I won a big tennis match. It's kind of weird that I felt that way, but U2 is almost like another family member(except I've never talked to them and they have absolutely no idea who I am). So it's hard not to feel that gratification when U2 succeeds!

Originally posted by MSU2mike:
I thought I was Batman once, but it passed.
That was a Snickers commercial!!!!!! In like 98!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Back
Top Bottom