Do I have to get 5000 posts so that someone answers one of my topic ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Man Ray

The Fly
Don't take it too seriously but...it seems the more you have posted topics, the more answers you get...
I have asked if someone could write Paul Mcartney quotes on U2 during the superbowl..and nobody answered...I am alone in this world...

I'll try to answer.
smile.gif

All I remember is he called them 'good Irish boys'-I think that's what he said.

I know that Paul McCartney said this when asked by J.B. what he thought of "the emotional performance by U2"- "it was great...fantastic...all the names..loved it (raises a fist in the air)..good irish boys!"

I would have answered you sooner but I had to go and find the tape and watch it but there it is. IMO, it wasn't a slight on U2, I found it positive.

I hope this helps, and I don't think anyone was ignoring you Man-Ray, its just early in the morning and most people here in the US don't usually post till they get to work (lol)
smile.gif

Thanks folks !
It is also true I post so few topics since I registered 'Oct 2000' but I read you every day !

Then you should know by now that I am only a dog and you can't trust anything a dog says
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

Um, somehow I knew this would be commented on.

But certainly this does not apply only in this instance, does it?

No Doubt.

His question was answered word for word by me. I was only joking after the fact.

Originally posted by Man Ray:
Thanks...i have 11 posts now...

Actually you have 119!

U2 played a club gig in France right before/after ATYCLB came outdidn't they??

U 2 Man Ray?
"I talk to the trees , but they don't listen to me....." Clint Eastwood

Back
Top Bottom