Do any U2 members browse through interference?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A few years ago, for the launch of ATYCLB, Bono said to Kevin & Bean on KROQ here in L.A. that their fans were a tough crowd, and the proof was in what he had seen on the Internet. He joked that he wanted more "Yes men" around the band. He seemed to indicate that U2 liked being pushed to the limit, though, and they love it that their fans demand greatness. It makes them work harder to put out great material.

If you go to U2source.com, you will see the recording.

It's the KROQ Breakfast with U2. A good listen, too. Makes me want to try a Black Velvet. :)

Somebody already made the joke, but it's such a good one, here it is again:

Yes, Edge used to post here.

Somebody else do it now.

Adam knows about Interference, Bono knows about PLEBA "scary girls."

Larry wouldn't bother I imagine, though he may have heard about, or seen for himself, what some fans said, after the ticket fiasco, after reading the email that was sent from him.

Edge, he probably does, since he's the computer guy in the band.

Wouldn't put it past them if they had people from their organisation to see what's going on at the most well known U2 sites.

Bono did say in a recent interview to "check the internet" saying that U2 fans can be brutal.

typhoon said:
Somebody already made the joke, but it's such a good one, here it is again:

Yes, Edge used to post here.

Somebody else do it now.

Yeah, he's right, Edge used to post here...oh wait that was BULLSHIT!!!! *High fives Jock buddies*

youtwohearts said:
Well if any of them read these boards then maybe they'd stop playing Vertigo twice but since they are still doing it, I doubt they look at the boards.

:up: :up:

Back
Top Bottom