DMB & Bon Jovi's FANS Plot to win @ VH1!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starr

The Fly
ok..was very concerned that we are losing so damn bad & didn't get why..well i went the website of DMB that is up for an award & this is what i found out..on there message boards...this what i found:

Hey whats up everyone? I joined the Bon Jovi mailing list yesterday to see what they were up to with the awards, and I found out some interesting info. Write now their plan is to vote very rarely, and then towards the end of voting they will all vote on one day and take the lead over. Once I get what day it is I'll let you know. If you consider this cheating I don't care!

by Starry Night on 4:24 PM 11-03-01
This is NOT cheating, hehe, its just nice and sneaky, and im sure if they care enough, they will be on our boards to see their competition... by the way, Bon Jovi is winning for favorite band and hottest live act right now... i think that during the day they might take over and then at night we will b/c as someone put it in another post... they all go to bed at like 8
smile.gif
Peace!
~Lauren

by DMBMeatballHoag on 4:25 PM 11-03-01
yeah I'll be up till 3 or 4 voting tonite.

by Everyday01 on 4:32 PM 11-03-01
wow, good work, that's dedication.

eek.gif
Now thats decication! (not to mention cheating)

Point is if we loose it just goes to show that U2 fans aren't sad enough to stay up all night voting!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom