discount for merchandising

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POP-ROMANCER

War Child
I registered at u2.com and paid 40$. I ordered tickets etc. But I thought I get discount for the first order for merchandise. But is that automatically when you log in, because I didn't recieve anything therefor, only the code for the tickets. Can anyone help me?

POP-ROMANCER said:
I registered at u2.com and paid 40$. I ordered tickets etc. But I thought I get discount for the first order for merchandise. But is that automatically when you log in, because I didn't recieve anything therefor, only the code for the tickets. Can anyone help me?

you were supposed to get an email automatically with the code, like you I never got it.

Call Fanfire up and tell them that you never received your code. You may have to call a few times like me it took 3 phones calls (over two weeks)!

But I did get mine last week!

POP-ROMANCER said:
I bvelieve I registered before jan.24th. What about you sjkuls?

I've seen other people in the same situation as you complaining at the Zootopia foruns. They're probably not getting the codes anymore, but if I were on your place I'd do everything to get them.

The supervisor I talked too said that the discount code is sent out automatically and everyone should have received it.

I didn't and she said to always check your spam because it has been the case that you got the "U2 membership" stuff in your inbox but the code went to your spam box.

So who knows. I got mine anyway! I haven't used it yet but I was determined to get mine!

Back
Top Bottom