Discotheque video rules

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
I just saw this at Gold's Gym today. I hadnt seen it in a LONG time. I dont know about anyone else, but man I really like that video. Pretty funny stuff.

Yeah!! I really like this video! It does make me wanna get up and dance, too! Really likin' the whole club thing with all the lights and yeah. It just seems like a really CRAZY place to be (well, somewhere I'd like to be, anyway), knowwhatimean? Yeah, and ALSO, I like the end of the video :combust: Yeppers, it makes me laugh. I see the ending get a lot of flack, but, meh. I think it's goodstuff. Definately one of my favorite videos from the POP era! Hmm, now I want to make a list of my favorite POP videos...

1.) Staring at the Sun (woo-hoo!! nice flashy special-effects! a bit darker than I thought it would be, actually)
2.) Discotheque (I believe in the walls of Jericho, I believe they're comin' down. yep, I know that has nothing to do with the song, but okey dokey)
3.) Please (nyah nyah nyah. this and "Discotheque" are really close, but since I've just beena talkin' about the "Discotheque," I gots to give it the upper-hand)
4.) If God Will Send His Angels (just find it boring...not too big on split-screens, anyway )
5.) Last Night on Earth (never saw a real clear version of this one, thus it makes #5)

:happy: I love Discotheque...the song AND the video! So goofy! :lmao:

Then again, I can also see why it turned people off...

IGWSHA is kinda dull...

Please is okay, I s'pose!

I LOVE both versions of SATS!

i love how larry just satnds there and seems right about to crack up when he's dressed as the cowboy,
this video is great, but then again the whole album is amazing and yet so misinterpretted and underrated.

elevation2u said:
i love how larry just satnds there.

HAHAH!!!!!!!
Larry's too cool to dance.................
The others are all gettin' down, but not Larry. heh.

Discotheque' is my favorite video.......
you can't watch it without cracking up.
<---------------notice my name.:evil:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

HAHAH!!!!!!!
Larry's too cool to dance.................
The others are all gettin' down, but not Larry. heh.

Discotheque' is my favorite video.......
you can't watch it without cracking up.
<---------------notice my name.:evil:

:hmm: Very true!

Bono's pelvic thrust festival kicked Michael Jackson out of the show biz.Love the video though! wierd, funky, challenging, fun, unorthodox, bold etc, etc...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom