Discotheque/SATS live - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-19-2002, 08:19 AM   #1
The Fly

Local Time: 07:52 AM
Discotheque/SATS live

Does anyone know where I can find a close to CD quality mp3 of Discotheque/Staring at the Sun (Elevation 2001 tour). I heard that there's a decent version of it recorded at the opening night in Miami

------------------
Watch More TV, ITs your world you can change it, taste is the enemy of art, Every thing you know if wrong, mock the devil, and he will flee from thee
www.geocities.com/nshaikspike/evil.html

Old 05-19-2002, 12:54 PM   #2
Acrobat

Local Time: 01:52 AM
I was able to find "Discotheque/STATS" from opening night in Miami on audiogalaxy.com

I believe you have to search and download the 2 tracks separately, though. Happy hunting.

~z~

------------------
" You love this town - even if that doesn't ring true. You've been all over, and it's been all over you " - Bono

" Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk " - Tom Waits

Old 05-20-2002, 02:24 AM   #3
New Yorker

Local Time: 01:52 AM
I got it just now from the U22U server (look around the MP3/bootleg forum, will ya?). Pretty good quality. I like the version of Discotheque; the guitar-work holds together more than it has on any of the PopMart versions I've heard, although the choruses and such still don't resonate live. Near the end, Bono segues into the first verse and a chorus or two of Staring at the Sun. Kind of disappointing because the rest of the band doesn't kick in with him. What's a guy gotta do to hear a full-band version of Staring at the Sun these days?!