Did you see Vertigo video ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ponkine

Refugee
Hola amigos :wave:

Did you see Vertigo video ?
What do you think ?

Did you like it ? didn´t you ? :confused:

Well, for those who haven´t seen the video yet, is a pretty simple footage, U2 performing the song. The only dissapointing thing for me is nobody sings Spanish words like "Hola" nor "¿Dónde Está?" :ohmy:

The band trying to look "Punk", and the performance is filed on a small space, like "Cavern Club".

Peace ;)

AussieU2fanman said:
If no one recorded this, I am going to go on a shooting rampage to shoot everyone that didn't record it, which is of course, EVERYONE! :huh:

I swear I might be willing to provide the weapon. j/k

Phalanx said:
I am pretty sure he/she is referring to the TOTP video.

I figure that, but in the TOTP video they do sing the Hola & Como Esta.

Why would they not sing that in the video he describes?

AussieU2fanman said:

Well seeing as though you didn't record it either, you will have to kill yourself as well :wink:

I guess you'll be in the same boat since you didn't record it either.

See you in Heaven (or Hell) wherever we end up.:wave:

Hola amigos :wave:

I saw the video yesterday on MTV Latin America !!! :yes:
and, as I told you, is just U2 playing the song in a Pub like "Cavern Club". :(

Don't worry I just watched it a couple of hours ago in vh-1 latinoamerica, is the same clip from TOTP

Last edited:
Proves once again why MTV in the US sucks big time.

I don't think they are even aware that Vertigo exists.:madspit:

Just saw it again!!! all the video, I wish I could upload it into my computer but I don't know how.

It does have the quality of a music video and I think it quite good although I'm really looking forward to the video shot in Spain, it should start to get a lot of airplay, mtv and vh-1 in latino america isn't as screwed up as in the US

Mofo said:
Just saw it again!!! all the video, I wish I could upload it into my computer but I don't know how.

It does have the quality of a music video and I think it quite good although I'm really looking forward to the video shot in Spain, it should start to get a lot of airplay, mtv and vh-1 in latino america isn't as screwed up as in the US

You're killing me.

I just caught the end of it in VH1 latin america. It's all bluish hehe.

Barely missed it though.

What is with all that spanish in the song? (ie catorce, and hola!) it sounds kind of cheesy. :huh:

It'll probably grow into me, though. Vertigo Rocks especially the prechorus on the second verse.

this...

album...

is going to...

ROCK :yes:

BrownEyedBoy said:
I just caught the end of it in VH1 latin america. It's all bluish hehe.

Barely missed it though.

What is with all that spanish in the song? (ie catorce, and hola!) it sounds kind of cheesy. :huh:

It'll probably grow into me, though. Vertigo Rocks especially the prechorus on the second verse.

ROCK :yes:

I know what you mean it's probably because we speak spanish but it does grown on you now I think it's kind of cool.

ramblin rose said:

You're killing me.

I really wish I could help, but I really don't know how to upload the video into my computer, you should be able to see it soon, all I can say it's a really cool video, the guys look really great, although it amazes me how stiff Larry looks in his close ups

Ok, since it's obvious we're not going to see the ending of this clip anytime soon in the U.S. I need to know how the clip ends.

Can you please describe what happens during the "All this can be yours part" until the end?

I know it's stupid but I need to know.

Back
Top Bottom