Did you see Vertigo video ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AussieU2fanman said:
For the love of God can SOMEONE please upload this! It's being played all over the world except where I live!

From what I've heard it's only on rotation in Latin America. I don't understand why only there either but believe me you're not the only one being excluded.

This doeesn't seem to be some conspiracy precluding you from seeing it.

man.. this is lame. back when atyclb came out it would be 2 hours at most between something airing and it getting online. WHAT HAS HAPPENED????

I'm severely disappointed in all of you. But in a friendly, comforting way.

Here, have a cookie.

Hola amigos :wave:

That´s very weird my friends :scratch: every day I see the video on MTV Latin America, but it seems you haven´t seen it yet :banghead:

I don´t know where can I donwload it :confused:

I hope you´ll find soon :cool:

MTV Portugal has just played the whole thing. I'd seen the TOTPS clip, but they cut what the two best bits:

* When Bono says "Just give me what I want and noone gets hurt" he stands behind The Edge and wraps an arm around him as if he's strangling him. And then:

* The very last shot of the clip. Medium shot of the studio, the band is gone except for Larry sitting at the drums looking like the Terminator. As the guitars fade out, he slowly moves his head around, as if he's thinking "What the f*ck am I doing here?" :laugh:

Check it out if you can. It's worth it. I'm still chuckling. :p

Jaxx said:
MTV Portugal has just played the whole thing. I'd seen the TOTPS clip, but they cut what the two best bits:

* When Bono says "Just give me what I want and noone gets hurt" he stands behind The Edge and wraps an arm around him as if he's strangling him. And then:

* The very last shot of the clip. Medium shot of the studio, the band is gone except for Larry sitting at the drums looking like the Terminator. As the guitars fade out, he slowly moves his head around, as if he's thinking "What the f*ck am I doing here?" :laugh:

Check it out if you can. It's worth it. I'm still chuckling. :p

:help: God, I am dying. I have been wanting to see how it ends since I saw the chopped up TOTP's version.

Barring a castastrophe at my house (i.e. I lose power due to the terrible thunderstorm this morning and my PC shuts down), I should have the complete version waiting for me when I get home.

Last edited:
I hope to be uploading this & posting a link soon. It will be a dvd vob file, but you should be able to play it on powerdvd.

Will probably take about an hour to upload.

Oh fuck, that's too big man. Can someone convert it, please?

neutral said:

And yeah it's a DVD file, if you don't have DVD player software, just rename the file to .mpg and it should work.

This will also apply to the file I'm uploading...thanks neutral :)

I'm converting the file to mpg, should be a lot smaller. I'll upload it once this other file is done & post a link.

Neutral, I've downloaded the video, but it stops about 30 seconds in, even though the download was complete. Does anyone else have this problem?

UKTan said:
I'm converting the file to mpg, should be a lot smaller. I'll upload it once this other file is done & post a link.

Hurry up, please! I'm growin a litte impatient here... :(

biff said:
Neutral, I've downloaded the video, but it stops about 30 seconds in, even though the download was complete. Does anyone else have this problem?

YES!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

biff said:

What program are you using to play the file?

Tried media player and real player, do I need Power DVD or sumthin like that?

Back
Top Bottom