Did you do your (RED) thing today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's Tart said:

cheers thanks for the info!
I got my tshirt from Leeds!!:ohmy:

Did they have much of the range?

they had a small display near the counter with about 7 shirts, hoodie and a bag.

waynetravis said:

they had a small display near the counter with about 7 shirts, hoodie and a bag.

Better than Friday then!!!:lol:

How where the tribute band at Springhead?
Did you take your photos of your band meeting to show them?

Nuala said:
I just got my INSPI(RED) hoodie today! I love it! I am almost scared to wear it cause I don't want anything to happen to it!!! :lol:

where does it say inspi(red) on your hoodie? I looked on Gap.com and I only see the one that is solid red or gray that zips up the front. Is the wording on the back of it? Is it a zip up hoodie or a pullover? Can you post a pic of it?:wink:

Bono's Tart said:

Better than Friday then!!!:lol:

How where the tribute band at Springhead?
Did you take your photos of your band meeting to show them?

oh the tribute show on Friday was hilarious.
Mark (Edge) kept pulling Jake's banner off his keyboard twice with his guitar.
and during New Year's Day, Mark snapped 3 strings at the same time and had to improvise the solo :lol:

:rockon:

i took a photo album and showed them pics and told them what happened while i was in London.
they said they should of gone but they was in Portugal.

The hoodies that are plain with no words are Mens as well as the hoodies with words are Mens too.

White - Bo(red)
Red - Inspi(red)
Olive - Ti(red)

gp432869-00av2v01.jpg

gp432869-00av3v01.jpg

as of now the hoodies are sold out online except for 1 XXL green one.

http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=20857&mlink=16591,635588,1&clink=635588

:( ( I don't think my order went through).

one4u2 said:
OK I'm burning in hell. I just added the red v-neck sweater to my collection which already consisted of the bracelet and the red inspired tshirt :crack:

I'm convinced if the man marketed toilet paper and garbage bags I'd buy them :happy:
I just got the red v-neck sweater in the mail :love::love:

also :lmao: at the toilet paper/garbage bags thing

shari schultz said:

I just got the red v-neck sweater in the mail :love::love:

also :lmao: at the toilet paper/garbage bags thing

I'm wearing mine now :wink:

I also saw some things that had hono(red) being advertised.

corianderstem said:
The smaller mall Gap I visited today was out of the red Inspi(red) shirt I wanted, but they said they'd have another order in on Monday. That's the one I'd really like, but if I can't get my hands on it, I'll take a Desi(red).

I think the Bo(red) and Hammer(ed) ones are kind of inappropriate, to be honest, compared to the others. They don't fit and are bizarre choices of words. But whatever.

Since I couldn't buy a Red shirt today, I went into Nordstrom and gleefully purchased a black Edun "One" shirt instead. :wink:

powerhour24 said:

I completely agree, it kind of undermines the integrity of the whole thing.

the point of the matter isn't a quick fund raiser... it's to present a business model that can last, so the point is to get items that regular people, not obsessed u2 fans who would buy anything bono slapped his name on, to purcahse the item.

so while some pimple faced teenager would think a shirt with INSPI(RED) on it is a bit cheesey (so do i, actually), one that says HAMME(RED) might peak his/her interest.

:shrug: the point isn't to have an army of people with happy motivational messages on their t-shirts... the point is to sell sell sell.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

the point of the matter isn't a quick fund raiser... it's to present a business model that can last, so the point is to get items that regular people, not obsessed u2 fans who would buy anything bono slapped his name on, to purcahse the item.

so while some pimple faced teenager would think a shirt with INSPI(RED) on it is a bit cheesey (so do i, actually), one that says HAMME(RED) might peak his/her interest.

:shrug: the point isn't to have an army of people with happy motivational messages on their t-shirts... the point is to sell sell sell.

Hey I have the inspired t-shirt are you saying I'm cheesy....:madwife:

:hug:

powerhour24 said:
My local news cut into the duet because they found a dead body, oh good let's take a way from an uplifting song for that news. Needless to say I was quite angry.

You've got to be kidding. :|

_____

Anyway, I agree with Headache about the choice of words for the T-shirts. I would buy the Hamme(red) tshirt before any of the other ones.

I saw the Red candle today :drool: It was sooo cool and smelled yummy but the line was to long I didn't wait . Now I totally regret it, I want it!

Nuala said:
There is a Red candle? Which store is it at? The Gap??

Yes at the Gap, it's the first time I saw it and I've been to a few Gaps over the past week :shifty:

It was a red scented candle in a red,round glass votive holder and it said inspired around it. $20 I want :dancing:

^ I bought the white one

Happened to stop by my local Gap yesterday. The table was practically empty and no racks of RED like last week. Lame store (locally) :der:

I was watching MTV today and John Norris was doing a news brief about something and he was wearing an Inspi(RED) shirt.

ooh, I bought that same indigo shirt mclau!
They were almost all out at my local Gap, but I did something I usually don't and asked if they had a large somewhere and they brought one from the back! I like the feel of it..it's stretchy and gauzy but more substantial than the usual gauzy cotton. And I love the neckline and sleeves--nicely done! But why the heck is it made in China instead of Africa?!
If I ever see the men's indigo t-shirt that GAP(Red) has on its website I'd buy it too...I love that color.
I also got the inspi(red) v-neck and the men's basic 'gap' red one...they also were nicely done...
cheers!

ShellBeThere said:
ooh, I bought that same indigo shirt mclau!
They were almost all out at my local Gap, but I did something I usually don't and asked if they had a large somewhere and they brought one from the back! I like the feel of it..it's stretchy and gauzy but more substantial than the usual gauzy cotton. And I love the neckline and sleeves--nicely done! But why the heck is it made in China instead of Africa?!
If I ever see the men's indigo t-shirt that GAP(Red) has on its website I'd buy it too...I love that color.
I also got the inspi(red) v-neck and the men's basic 'gap' red one...they also were nicely done...
cheers!

Only the red inspired t is made in africa. The red project isn't supposed to have all products made in africa. Its just so the money spent on these products will help support the global fund.

I will be getting the (RED) converses(finally made my mother lend me her creditcard :evil: ) but they're sold out at the converse site.... does anybody know where I can still find them? (I live in Holland, and RED isn't here yet, sadly!)

JCOSTER said:

Only the red inspired t is made in africa. The red project isn't supposed to have all products made in africa. Its just so the money spent on these products will help support the global fund.

I thought someone told me the fabric is still from Africa :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom