Did you do this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Inside the new DVD, there's a spot in the middle that says "please put the history mix here" - available with the 2 CD set including b-sides.

I just thought that was so cute, and what a good idea it was. How sad it would be if somebody didn't have one, or didn't put it there. I hope at least all of us gung-ho fans put it in its proper place. I did it and I put the free DVD's original case in the folder next to the book. Did you do it?

I should have bought the Best Of DVD today, I didnt though. Oh well, hopefully I'll find it used sometime.

I did this, but whenever I open the case the dvd on the right has fallen out of its place and onto the one in the middle.
This happens with my Fight Club dvd too so maybe this happens with all cardboard dvd cases.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Thank you! :) I knew I could count on the good fans of Interference to do the right thing!

I did, and u know what, beside being nice to have a place for the history Mix, It's a great marketing Idea..........whoever doesn't have the history mix would go get a "best of-limited edition".

*yes, yet another silly comment*:wink:

Right now the DVD is mine but the history mix living in the case is my brother's (go say hi to him in the Babyface Cafe and maybe he'll actually post somewhere). I'm not sure why. We put the sleeve for the history mix in the pocket because we're geeks like that. :)

i put the sleeve for the history mix inside my cd case, cos it's got a pocket on the inside for holding stuff cos i had a hard time getting the dvd case back into the slip box when i put the sleeve in with the booklet

What do you think about the DVD IWasBored, necessary buy? I've seen most all the videos, except the ones on POP. I cant decide if I should buy it or not.

well, i hadn't seen most of the videos, but i like the director's commentary. i would have gone and bought it had i not got it for christmas. i don't know if it's "necessary"...but i'd say go for it if you've got the cash to spend

yeah it's definetly pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom