Did U2 play Running to stand still during Popmart or Elevation?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
I don't remember anyone mentioning Running... during Elevation tour reviews on this forum, except that it was a snippet. And i don't think i ever heard anyone ever say anything about Running... during Popmart, so?

ii was almost full semi acoustic version of the song from ....somewhere in germany , i think

First verse from Hawkmoon 269 -Desire usual elevation form - then Running to stand still untill a -la -la le day in small tempo - final verse of desire harmonica once again .

pinkfloyd said:
ii was almost full semi acoustic version of the song from ....somewhere in germany , i think

First verse from Hawkmoon 269 -Desire usual elevation form - then Running to stand still untill a -la -la le day in small tempo - final verse of desire harmonica once again .

YES! I was there! That was Cologne, 12-7-2001. A wonderful version (and actually, Bono sang the first 2 verses of Hawkmoon 269) and a great concert too.

But AFAIK, U2 never played Running To Stand Still during the Popmart tour and only once during the Elevation tour (in Zurich on 24-7-2001).

C ya!

Marty

Back
Top Bottom