did the vertigo tour mark the start of the "fat bono" era?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll know it's bad when Bono takes a steady Vegas gig....:yikes:

Haha..."lighten up" has so many uses in this thread....:wink:

if you saw him in hawaii i mean he got in shape... i would know from staring at his butt :drool:

av-24.gif

JCOSTER said:

And besides I bet that photo was edited.

Unfortunately I don't think it was. When I first met Bono in 2002, all my photos came out the same (I snapped several from standing behind while he went down the line to my friends). I got flamed in PLEBA just for posting photos of my first Bono experience! People thought I was being malicious or making it up. :huh:

He must get plugs or use some sort of product, not that I care.

well obviously he has had some "corrective maintenance" on his thinning hair, which is why it wouldn't shock me if he had corrective maintenace on other things, such as his weight

i dont blame him though, if i was a super rich rockstar id probably do the same

I can't believe I'm talking about Bono's hair, but he does seem to have more than he's had in years. More than he did 10 years ago....weeeeird. :confused:

Maybe it's because they've gone back to their roots.

Chizip said:
Yes, during the Elevation Tour.

when i was in the ellipse 12/5 in boston i stood right next to the left side rail and bono has to walk around that before city of blinding lights.

one of the pictures i took shows a similar thinning/bald spot.

^^^ Hahaha... damn some of these posts are funny. Okay, so Bono's waist is getting fatter, and his hair is getting thinner....

I'm sexier than him. His decline only makes the job easier.

*insert evil laughter*

StlElevation said:

when i was in the ellipse 12/5 in boston i stood right next to the left side rail and bono has to walk around that before city of blinding lights.

one of the pictures i took shows a similar thinning/bald spot.

:hmm: It seems he's quite lazy in getting the plugs, then. 4 years later, same spot.

Why all the obsession with his looks? :shrug: He's not an actor or a model.
Does how tall he is, how much hair he has, or how much he weighs have anything to do with his singing/performing/lyricwriting? Does it make him any less of a person?

Well, I think we have to admit that Bono got chubbier over the last 4-5 years..... however he was at his best during Pop Mart.... and he was also very fit during Zoo TV in 1992 especially..... then he got "fater" in 1994-1995..... he is actually having ups and downs.... he might come back to his Pop weight.... I wouldn't be surprised.

As for his hair, it's clear that he had some "work" done..... probably 2-3 times over the last 12 years or so. If you look at Zoo TV Sidney, during Pride or Streets.... you see he's loosing his hair on the back of his head..... then he cut his hair (maybe to have some work done) in 1996 and then he grows it again in 2000, it is long again during Elevation..... then he looses some again, and comes back in 2004 with very long hair (see awards in Feb 05) almost like JT Bono. Then he cuts a bit for the shows in 2005 and cut like Pop Mart in 2006..... probably to have again some work done..... and now his head is full of hair!!!! :wink:

weird, no?

anyway, I prefer him with hair.... I'm not complaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom