Did somebody say new album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
youtwo.net has a report up with a quote from The Edge saying that they'll take a weekend off after the tour ends and then it's right back into the studios to put together another new album. As Homer Simpson would say... WOO HOO!

The article also metions that Bono's getting burned out... DOH!

(_8(|)

I'd have to agree with that last comment. During the 1st show in Chicago, Bono just seemed well ... tired. Not much running around or anything of his usual antics. Yes, the show was amazing. But I think the tour (though the best time of their lives)is wearing them out. Or perhaps Bono's just wearing himself out like he usually does.

A break is in order I believe. New album ... great !

~Zoo~

------------------
" They had the Vision, but we had the Television " - The Edge

" The greatest lesson you'll ever learn - is to love, and be loved in return" - David Bowie

"Hey John Lennon ! We don't need your help." - Bono

i know everyone is psyched for a new album and all but wasn't that Edge comment just a sarcastic joke? i don't think they are litterally going to take 1 weekend off and be back on monday morning in the studio.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

kobayashi is right.

If you were to believe everything Edge said on that chat then you would be thinking that his mom tries to get on online chats with him and ask him questions. The term we are looking for here I believe is tongue and cheek. That said, his comment still did imply that they were anxious to get back into the studio.

Back
Top Bottom