Did Anyone See This FIGHT At Last Monday's LA Show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
http://www.youtwo.net/news_archives.adp?newsid=13494

Yikes-maybe they should both join the WWF
wink.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

HAHAHAHHA. Damn that's like takin it back to 89. Who brawls at a U2 show? I mean honestly. Not to say that I don't brawl at other shows (hell yes Rancid) but it simply isn't done at U2. But maybe if I was Courtney Love. Hmmmmmm.

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~kljense3/MrTvs.html

Feck I hate Winona Ryder.
mad.gif

Funny story though.

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

I know-I can completely picture Courtney in a brawl-who has she NOT gotten in a fight with
wink.gif
but Winona
eek.gif
she's tough for a lil' gal-guess it's all those rock stars/ singers she's dated.

I wonder if Bono knows about it-the two of them being so close and all
wink.gif

All I know is-I think I'd give my right arm for pics and/or video of this.

------------------

Hmmm courtney love in a fight LOL, that woulda been a show all its own, hopefully someone got that on tape haha... id pay to see that. Stupid celebrities... Just goes to show they arent any better than the rest of the drunkards that end up taking the good spots at these shows and piss everyone around them off.

Maybe Otto got pics of their brawl.

rolleyes.gif

bono_107.jpg

bono_050.jpg

------------------

I was on the rail just outside of the heart on The Edge's side and I know there were a few disturbances but could not see anything like that. It was within my line of vision. To tell the truth, I think the Courtney/Winona story is a crock of sh*t.

But still a funny story nonetheless!

At the Vegas show, 2 guys brawled in front of me and my friends right after Walk On finished. I think some of you might have seen the guy with the bloody face when coming out of the left side of the Heart that night.

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
At the Vegas show, 2 guys brawled in front of me and my friends right after Walk On finished. I think some of you might have seen the guy with the bloody face when coming out of the left side of the Heart that night.

I spent the day in line with them Hello Angel, and Gina Marie- can we not post pics of disgustin celebs hanging on the Riteous Man as Diamond would eloquently say. lol

------------------

Also at the vegas show there were 2 girls going at it on the upper level directly above the stage I think during beautiful day. Security had to break that up.

LA1 one of my friends nearly got into a fight with 2 drunks that were chewing tobacco and spitting it on the floor behind her sometimes getting her feet and ankles (she was in the heart) she asked them to stop and the guy raised his fist to her and nearly punched in the face fortunately security was around and he didn't dare touch her and thus they left.

Not to mention opening night where this drunk was pushing his way up to the tip since about 30 mins before the concert started. He eventually ended up next to me and the big guy next to me was about to go at it with him cause the guy didn't stop. Well we cooled things down but then 5 mins. into the set the guy purposely spilled his beer on Bono, and Bono spit back. At that point it was the last straw and me the big guy next to me and behind me picked up the guy over and threw him over the barricade where the security kicked him out.

But really there's a lot more violence at a U2 show than you would expect. It's a bit sad and silly to see it, but I guess it's still a hundred times less than most rock concerts with the mosh pits that turn into fist fights etc.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by Angel:
Feck I hate Winona Ryder.
mad.gif

Don't be knocking my Winona!
mad.gif

Heh...

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Originally posted by melon:
Don't be knocking my Winona!
mad.gif

Heh...

Melon

Sorry, just jealous of the biyatch.

------------------

If Winona were president, she'd be Baberaham Lincoln.

------------------
We need new dreams tonight

A catfight between Winona Ryder and Courtney Love? Now there's a situation that shouldn't be stopped! Let the clothing get ripped and let the bras fly!!!! (Can I get a wa-wa?)
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom