did anyone else get this U2.com email?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharky

New Yorker
"The 2002 American Music Awards are only days away but there is still time to vote for U2 in the exclusive online category, 'Best Internet Artist of the Year' . Visit abc.go.com
http://abc.go.com/primetime/specials/ama/index.html

If you want to find out who wins, tune in and watch the awards live, hosted by Jenny McCarthy and Sean "P Diddy" Combs on Wednesday, January 9th, at 8pm ET/PT on ABC- TV. Performers include Kid Rock, Lenny Kravitz, Britney Spears, Shaggy and Usher."

Wait. Kid Rock are Britney Spears are performing? NO WAY! That is soooooooo cool. And Puff Daddy is hosting. OMG! Can it get any better? Luckily, I have U2.com watching out for me.

Originally posted by sharky:

If you want to find out who wins, tune in and watch the awards live, hosted by Jenny McCarthy and Sean "P Diddy" Combs on Wednesday, January 9th, at 8pm ET/PT on ABC- TV. Performers include Kid Rock, Lenny Kravitz, Britney Spears, Shaggy and Usher."

Wait. Kid Rock are Britney Spears are performing? NO WAY! That is soooooooo cool. And Puff Daddy is hosting. OMG! Can it get any better? Luckily, I have U2.com watching out for me.

Dang! And I had to go ahead and schedule a root canal for *checks time in TV guide* 8 pm! Silly me! Oh, well. I'll just have to miss it.

------------------
...the highway speaks of deserts dry...

Yeah, almost enough to solve a 1st grade math equation. Almost.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by TheU2:
Check out the subject of the email. Sebastian Clayton spells January as "Januari"

CK

I noticed that too.. it made me laugh

*bump*

You can still vote!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

THEY WON! Thanks to those who voted...nice to see them get yet another much deserved award.
biggrin.gif

Smiles!

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom