Desire Remix!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Do you like it? I don't know if there's more than one Deire remix. And I don't know what it is called. It starts out like this "And Hollywood tonight!" U2 might want to be the biggest band in the world but they aren't the Hollywood-type. They are all about the heart and soul in their music coming through the audience! Desire is about abmission Bono said, and it is my favorite song on R&H. I really like the piano or organ on the song, for some reason the song really stood out for me. :) The regualr is the best to me, though! :wink:

Last edited:
Yeah, there's more than one remix I bet. In fact, there's probably more than one remix of the Hollywood Remix!

Hollywood Remix...love it!! I don't know if there's more than one, but I do know that the "...Hollywood tonight..." version was used in "Miami Vice". Season 5, can't remember the name of the episode, even though I just read it yesterday! (old age creeping up!)

I have this remix version unfortunatly it's on a 12inch record,and is in the loft, as we don't have a turntable anymore. But I can just to say remember it through my old foggy memory, it was very good for it's day and has a sound of Caberet Voltaire (anyone remember them ?)

Back
Top Bottom