Desire (Hollywood Mix) Appreciation Thread!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
I completely forgot about this version of this song. OMG...I am in love with it..!!!!:love: :wink: I was walking today with my u2 ipod and had all U2 songs (at least 600) on shuffle. And boom! comes Desire (Hollywood Mix), it almost stopped me in my tracks!

Anyone else like this version??

It would be so very cool if we got Desire this tour.. :hmm: :yes:

Would love to hear everyone's two cents..!

Last edited:
Nah---as an Appreciation Thread, you're in the right place. Right? If you were asking for the song, it'd go in Music On The Internet. If you want to keep talking about the tour, then it'll go to GTD. But if you keep it as an appreciation thread, it can stay right here! :wink: So:

Appreciate! :wink:

I love it cuz it reminds me off the ZooTV version

I HAVE A VISION, TELE-VISION!!!! :rockon:

Thanks guys! :wink:

It's a rediscovery of mine that I am sure happens to many people here. I mean with at least 600 plus songs in their catalog.. jeez...so so many to choose from and love!

Sorry ... I didn't know I wasn't allowed to say I didn't like it. I know better than to come in and trash it, I was just voicing my opinion.

I really dug it when it first came out, if that makes you feel any better.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

as I mentioned in the title of the thread....It is an "appreciation thread". So if you don't like the song don't post here...:|

It's not like she rained on your parade and flamed the hell out of your thread. I think simply expressing one's dislike is perfectly okay, as long as it's not projected as fact.

Hee! I was just going to come back in here and edit my post to apologize for raining on her parade.

:wink:

Please, though ... carry on with the appreciating.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

as I mentioned in the title of the thread....It is an "appreciation thread". So if you don't like the song don't post here...:|

SORRY everyone for the above post.. was feeling rotten and took what was said the wrong way. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion. Anyways.. it was harmless and didn't mean to offend.

Mods please close this thread! Thanks.

Zootlesque said:

Why? It's still a perfectly fine appreciation thread! :)

Because I don't want to turn it into a flaming thread because of what I said that was not meant to be mean or offensive. I can just see people doing that. Better to avoid that by closing it.

Thanks though! :wink:

Just to get it back on track, I like it, but I don't particularly like the voices dumped over the top.

(well a couple of times would have been ok, but the 'hollywood hollywood hollywood hollywood' etc, bit in the middle gets a bit much)

Back
Top Bottom