Design the "A-BOMB" cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lancemc wrote:
hey jacobus, i'm planning on doing a compilation soon with some Achtung baby outtakes and I was wondering if you'd be interested in creating some cover art for it, along with a back cover.
thanx Lancemc for liking my attempts. as i said before its just fun. life is always better when not getting too serious...:lol:
if you like, please drop your e-mail here in the thread, so i could mail to you. i am not a premium member here and thats the reason why i can't see your mail account for personal messages.
generally i'd like to do the covers for the ab-outtakes but i'm a bit busy at the moment. so i can't promise you any date for completion.

jacobus said:
Lancemc wrote:thanx Lancemc for liking my attempts. as i said before its just fun. life is always better when not getting too serious...:lol:
if you like, please drop your e-mail here in the thread, so i could mail to you. i am not a premium member here and thats the reason why i can't see your mail account for personal messages.
generally i'd like to do the covers for the ab-outtakes but i'm a bit busy at the moment. so i can't promise you any date for completion.

Hey, here's my email adress

lancemc@comcast.net

I'm really in no rush either, because I do these compilations more as a personal thing too, just like you do your artwork more for yourself than anyone else. I mean, I might, give a couple copies out to certain people, but it's certainly not anything I'd do fulltime. So, whenever you would like to do it, if ever, it's fine by me as I'd jsut be interested to see what you would come up with for soemthing like this. So, you can email me whenever you have time, and we'll go from there.

Take care,

Lance.

Here's my shot at it, front and back...

htdaabf.jpg

htdaabb.jpg

another good one Jacobus. By the way, i just emailed you about my little AB outtakes thingy. Whenever you find time...really, you are doing good work.

What a great thread! Amazing work! I love that yellow cover the best...and klappie's red, black, and white one with the fingers showin'.

Back
Top Bottom