Design the "A-BOMB" cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...shadows
a-bomb_8.jpg

jacobus and the bloodysunday972,
i am pleased to let you know that i prefer your covers than the one on amazon that is being rumoured as the official one.

You've got a real eye for design (says the designer). ;)

I also think it'll be really cool to see what everyone comes up with for the singles. :)

bloodysunday972 said:
Bit simple but

U2%20htdmaab%20cover.jpg

This is the best of all the covers posted here, included the "official" that appeared on www.amazon.com ( fortunately, not anymore ) :yes:
This is a truly excellent work, because this kind of covers introduce you to the album, showing you something you´ll need a time to listen carefully, like "Ok Computer", for example :bow:

PS: Hey Edge, bloodysunday972 should appears on the Album credits !!! ;)

Last edited:
@digsy: yes its from the labour party conference
@Lancemc: you really like it or are you kidding?
@Chile:
You've got a real eye for design (says the designer).
you're kidding aren't you!???:sexywink:
@bsp77:
I really like this a lot. Way too JT, but very cool.
i've done the original photo on BOA VISTA. its an island of the CAPEVERDES (islands west of africa)

@Se7en: yes its Mr. BUTTHEAD and they both (B & B)still rock, great characters. i often found myself rolling on the floor loughing:lmao:, the olympia-rollercoaster actually is at the oktoberfest / munich: 5 loops for getting vertigoed !!!

I'm tryin to design one with the Vertigo font...anyone know where i can get it? Thanks.

@majid23: i really like the red/black, but i don't prefer a band image in any kind on the cover...on the back its okay but not on the front.

Last edited:
another one and this is the result when no one is there to do the job on time. sometimes its necessary to have a 007 around:sexywink:
a-bomb_12.jpg

bloodysunday972 said:

:up: I like this one a lot for some reason....funny, though - I'm not generally a fan of the color yellow. :shrug:

Keep 'em coming, guys - these are great & I'm really in awe of your capabilities!!

that last one is really good Jacobus, i'm really enjoying your album covers, but i think your very first one is still the best:up:

ba1pk

I also posted this in PLEBA but what the hell!

Last edited:
jacobus I am very impressed with your work!

I need some practice obviously LOL!

htdaabsicy.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom