Dedication to Sian on last night's Vertigo broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LyricalDrug

Rock n' Roll Doggie
At the end of last night's Vertigo / Chicago TV special, during the final credits, there was a dedication to Edge's daughter, Sian. It listed her entire name -- and she had like 5 middle names, which seemed cool / unusual. Did anyone catch what they were? I thought it was a nice gesture by the band to put that in there...

ntalwar said:
Isn't that also on the DVD?
:yes:
I never noticed it before, but that's probably because I never sat through the credits before.

Screencap:

sianpr8.jpg

Hey, if you take her initials - S.B.E.S.E. - and say them kind of mushed together, it sounds like "spbeecee". Kind of like "species".

I guess OOTS is about her after all.

Echo is a reference to Echo and The Bunnymen...how :cute:! Sian's name reminds me of Elijah's crazy-long name Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q, or something like that.

edited to say: the name Beatrice totally rocks. Yes it does.

Canadiens1160 said:
Hey, if you take her initials - S.B.E.S.E. - and say them kind of mushed together, it sounds like "spbeecee". Kind of like "species".

I guess OOTS is about her after all.

OOTS is mainly about Holly, Sian's oldest sister, but also about children and growing older in general.

Wow that's cool that the dedication would be made. And I recall having seen something recently about Sian having been seen getting out of a private car during the London studio rehearsals with Green Day with her mother Morleigh.

Back
Top Bottom