Deadline for Christmas giveaway (you don't wanna miss it!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Alrighty. For anyone who is interested in receiving my U2 Christmas gift ( http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/016009.html ) and hasn't written in yet...get crackin'! I have decided to make Thursday night 12/06/01 (8pm CST) the deadline so that I can announce the winners and get busy making the presents.
smile.gif

To refresh...your entry doesn't have to be the soul of wit and pithiness. I'm not asking for anything that you don't write here just about every day. Why you like the band, the music, what it means to you...these are pretty typical topics for U2 fans, right?
wink.gif
So don't tell me you're not smart enough or a good enough writer...cuz I've been around here long enough to know bettah.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Cheers!

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe Pics

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 12-03-2001).]

Shit, I'll try my best to get it done--too bad this week sucks for me at school!

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

Peace George

sula, you got mail.
smile.gif

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

OK, I finaly finished my paper from hell! I'm going to try to make the deadline!

smile.gif

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

Peace George

Polls are still open...2 more hours.
smile.gif

btw, LadyLemmon, I got your entry.
smile.gif
Good stuff.

-sula

Back
Top Bottom