dave fanning vertigo exclusive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yea when you start university you kinda dont have much time to talk to them. im not sure if i know you, i usually spent my time in school in the art dep. or sitting on the steps skippin mrs mc flynns geography class

random fact- dave mc guiness, from your year used to be a guitarist in my band! and parker a singer!

Last edited:
i know dave! i think hes at trinity now.
hmm, im studying french and spanish. in U6 i didnt do much, i was usually skipping class in the library or in dunmurry standing at the bus stop att he police station waiting to go home. one day our year head, i cant remember his name, drove past and caught me. :lol:
I just didn't like my year, that's why I never speak to most of them. :uhoh:

and i know parker too. and joe bannon you'd probably know him. and "dooley". they are all friends.

:)

yea i got sent home for being drunk in school once and then again for letting my mate draw all over my shirt, hehe at least i got a day off!

random fact: a subway meal deal costs less in dublin than in belfast

something is less expensive in dublin. :lol:
so really, you got 2 days off?

i think we are probably pissing people off with all this talking. here is my old email address if you want to chat aralitia@yahoo.co.uk
:up:
I must know you if you know all those people in my year. :|

we probably didn't really. they are probably ignoring us now. :D

re

ah well, good talkin to ya anyway. this is the weirdest thing thats happened to me all day!

mine is madeinireland@gmail.com cya lara!

really?
there is another boy from rathmore here. he is called manus but i think he was the year above you. :up:
small world.
:)

poor people :D
why do we always say "wee"?
/ random question.

I always put "like" into sentences

e.g.

"I was like, and she was like, and then I was like, why can't I stop saying like? then I was like you know." :crack:

I avoid saying wee though. I really hate it. "wee cuppa, the wee fella, the wee one, a wee jaunt out" :crack:

aye like, its a wee bit better than dander like, you know like.

i think we do have our own language :up:

I hate the spide lingo. :crack:

"Aye leeek, i jus broke her windies and then I dandered up til tha shaps and got maself a shwall" :|

i know someone who lives in the green!! Hill. Teresa Hill. she was in my year. "Go walking, that's what to do, go walking, excercise is good for you" :hyper:

ulster scots language :crack:
spide language terrifies me. :up: white tracksuits terrify me too.

:| well i hadn't been in ages but i went 2 weeks ago or maybe 3. im going on friday to celebrate leaving my current job and getting a new one! i do like katy daly's though. its a nice spot. im not picky though, ill go just about anywhere. i do draw the line at shine though. :up:

Back
Top Bottom