Dare to Touch Achtung?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe Paul is some kind of general but I haven't looked too deeply into it.

Smith will be happy to hear about that. AB is the perfect replacement for a nostril.

U2Man, please leave if you haven't got anything to add to the conversation. Thanks.

Ohhh, Paul Mc(blablabla) is a general :hmm: That makes sense because he is not a very good backup singer.

Exactly sir. Thats why i bought the cd for Smith. One nostril and one AB cd. Its like having 10 nostrils :happy:

Rookie (U2Man) please, please, please tell us what you think of AB instead of calling us weird. Do you think it has enough bounce in it?

neutral said:

You rang? :|

I think I can say on behalf of both of us, neutral, that John and I are dreadfully sorry if there were too much :blahblah: and irrelevant private conversation amongst the AB discussion.

Col. Trautman said:

I think I can say on behalf of both of us, neutral, that John and I are dreadfully sorry if there were too much :blahblah: and irrelevant private conversation amongst the AB discussion.

Thanks sir. I was just about to say the same thing except i would have said Col. Trautman and I.

This is one battle we can´t win sir. Nomatter how prepared we are.

TrautmanRambo.jpg

Sly Stallone said:

Thanks sir. I was just about to say the same thing except i would have said Col. Trautman and I.

This is one battle we can´t win sir. Nomatter how prepared we are.

TrautmanRambo.jpg

Exactly, John. As I've always told you - you can defeat an enemy that is against you. You cannot defeat one that is neutral.

True Sir.

I think there´s a song about war on AB. Its the one with that crazy bass line that goes - bum,bum,bummy,bOOm,bum-
That song makes me depressed :sad:

Back in the AB and Euro tour days the drummer had a nice hair cut.

Seriously Sir. I think we should let this thread get back on topic and leave it that way.

Wow, you two (U2! get it? omglol) weirdos made this thread a helluva lot better.

I still maintain that U2 should have saved Red Light for Achtung Baby. It just really fits thematically, probably would have been a great closer.

AtomicBono said:

I still maintain that U2 should have saved Red Light for Achtung Baby. It just really fits thematically, probably would have been a great closer.

:ohmy: :ohmy: Really? What's Red Light about anyway? I never paid much attention to the lyrics. But that sax is :drool: and the song rocks!!!

But can anything compare with LIB as closer for the greatest one?

stallone! how does it feel having your movies only come out on video nowadays!

Col. Guy-From-Hot-Shots: how does it feel being dead? the entire human race needs to know!

have you guys ever heard of a band called U2?
cos from your posts, I seriously doubt you have heard any of their songs.

They are this group from Ireland.

Maybe next time don't buy the new Ashlee Simpson and try something new. You might be pleased.

I don't know what's worse...

Actually being a U2 nerd, or getting an account just to make fun of them (and knowing enough about dire wastes of celluloid like the rambo films to talk in character as the two leads)

My guess is the latter.

Clawgrabber said:

have you guys ever heard of a band called U2?
cos from your posts, I seriously doubt you have heard any of their songs.

You do know that those two were just goofing around, right?

:scratch:

:wink:

Okay, here's my preferred HTDAAB tracklisting:

Vertigo
Miracle Drug
Sometimes
City Of Blinding Lights
Original Of The Species
Yahweh
All Because Of You
Crumbs
A Man And A Woman
Fast Cars
Love And Peace Or Else
One Step Closer

I think this is the best possible way you can fit Fast Cars in. :drool:

Zootlesque said:

:ohmy: :ohmy: Really? What's Red Light about anyway? I never paid much attention to the lyrics. But that sax is :drool: and the song rocks!!!

But can anything compare with LIB as closer for the greatest one?

I was kidding, Red Light would fit on AB about as well as Elevation :wink: of course nothing's better than LIB, I even like it better than WUDM!!

poor Red Light is much maligned though, it's not U2's best song but I don't get why everyone hates it :shrug:

i like red light
i think it's great...

Love Is Blindness is great, But WAKE UP DEAD MAN

whoo boy

that is one hell of a track

to me Staring at The Sun and Wake Up Dead Man and The Ground Beneath Her Feet always sounded like Space - Cowboy music (ie western music from the future)

FYI for all the 'alters' in this thread, if you want to continue to ruin perfectly good threads with your nonsense, the alters will be removed.
Take it to the playground please. Thanks :wave:

TheBrazilianFly said:
Well, I got this diferent tracklist for POP that I think really works. It's a more ballsy approach in my opinion.

POP
01. Mofo
02. Do You Feel Loved
03. Miami
04. If You Wear That Velvet Dress
05. Staring At The Sun
06. Last Night On Earth
07. Gone
08. Discotheque
09. The Playboy Mansion
10. If God Will Send His Angels
11. Please
12. Wake Up Dead Man

I'm listening to it right now and it sounds awesome! Mofo should definitely have been the opener!!! But I'm considering switching Miami and Discotheque in your order. :hmm:

This is sooooooo :rant: OFF TOPIC! :|

It says "Dare to touch Achtung?!", not HTDAAB or POP :|

:rant: :mad: :rant:

I personally often touch my Achtung CD, round about every time I want to listen to it. :cute:

Sicy said:
FYI for all the 'alters' in this thread, if you want to continue to ruin perfectly good threads with your nonsense, the alters will be removed.
Take it to the playground please. Thanks :wave:

Wow, you two (U2! get it? omglol) weirdos made this thread a helluva lot better.

Zootlesque said:

:hmm:

:shifty:

:uhoh:

I once had an extended Achtung. It started with the same 12 tracks, but Alex descends into Hell was #13, then the Fly remix, then the Mysterious Ways remix when Bono keeps moaning "oh oh oh oh", where did it all go wrong, Salome, Lady With the spinning Head, and then I think that my casette tape ran out of room!:)

Back
Top Bottom