Danno and Bono..meeting at last..oh yea..i met him too! Bono that is..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2'sMelyPie

Babyface
Ok this is my first time posting so I'm sorry if this doesnt work right. Well as me and Danno got lost trying to find the car rental place after the show we ran across air elevation. To make a long story short...how do i post pictures?? Bono wrote "I am Bono" on the back of Dannos jacket..it was great. I would love to shar the pictures. Can some one help me..im simple..
wink.gif
PS for the mini Bono fans out there....we will be at the Miami show so we hope to see you in the GA line!

-Melissa

i heard about mini bono meeting real bono... too friggin' funny! please post photos soon...

i'll see you in Miami!
smile.gif

If any one out there was also that night with Bono and Larry please drop me a line. I took a picture with Larry but the girl who took it didnt know how to use my camera and never took the pic! I'm destroyed!! So if any one else was there that night and snaped a pic of me and Larry pleaseeee pleaseeee let me know! thanx!

-Melissa

Melissa-
Just write Sicy-Sicilian Goddess, she's nice and will help you guys..click on her deal at top..

Nice to meet you at Vegas and LA#3..
Too bad you missed the Phx show where Bono pulled up my girls..

Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Here are Mel's pictures!

Bono and Mel
332%3A292723232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E2323282%3C27448ot1lsi

Bono signing Danno's jacket
332%3A292723232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E2323282%3C27449ot1lsi

Danno and Bono
332%3A292723232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E2323282%3C2744%3Aot1lsi

Bono and Mel
332%3A292723232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E2323282%3C2744%3Bot1lsi

Bono hugging Mel (awww, so cute!
biggrin.gif
)
332%3A292723232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E2323282%3C277%3A2ot1lsi

Enjoy!

-sula

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
biggrin.gif
)
332%3A292723232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E2323282%3C277%3A2ot1lsi

Now this is just BEAUTIFUL! you lucky, lucky lady! be sure to frame that one.
smile.gif

thanks for posting them, sula!

Diamon: U r thiniing of Tiff...I missed out on the LA show..couldn't make it so only Danno and Tiff went..but i was at AZ we chatted out back by the loading docks..waiten for the band. Ijust rember stairing at your beer in jelous rage!! hehe (been sober for 3 weeks now!) Just me Danno and Debi...dont think u met her in Vegas..r gunna be in Miami..no more tiff... I tryed to get some good pics of your kids on stag! that was great! I almost cryed..it was the cuties thing! e-mail me..ill send u some pics that i did get of your rugrats on stage threw snail mail. sistasiner@aol.com

-Melissa

Hey, I think I stood in line with you. I'm Gina and I was standing in front of you right before we went in during that charming sing-a-long we did.

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 11-29-2001).]

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
Hey Danno! It's me, Gina, one of your fellow camper-outers. Those pics are great. Did you know that before the show, John Sampson (U2 security) asked those of us at the front where "baby-Bono" was, presumably referring to you
wink.gif
? It was hilarious. We all just started chanting "Dan-oh Dan-oh". Did he find you?

Hey Gina...Danno cant figure out how to do this stuff so he's not on here!! LOL But i will pass the word to him. Are you talking about the st louis show? So sad I couldnt be there! but i had the pleasure of sitten on the phone while Danno winder about the rain...hear the show was great. Well I'll tell him you said hi.

Originally posted by U2SJ:
KILLER PICS!!!
I am so jealous of your pic, my sob story was that I got the kiss on the cheek after waiting 15 years for it, (this was last April) and Bono posed for 2, yes 2, pics and NEITHER one came out cuz my Mom didn't know how to function my digital cam.
frown.gif
frown.gif

So point is, CHERISH THOSE PICS!!!!!
wink.gif

Where did you get the poster made? I might do that with one of the pics I took of Bono in LA! Great idea!

Oh No!! I can image how upset you were! I'm still looking for a photo of my daughter from the Oct. 30th Providence concert. Bono left the stage and climbed 10-20 ft to visit with her. I have a pic of Bono climbing, but none of her/him yet.

Originally posted by BostonAnne:

Oh No!! I can image how upset you were! I'm still looking for a photo of my daughter from the Oct. 30th Providence concert. Bono left the stage and climbed 10-20 ft to visit with her. I have a pic of Bono climbing, but none of her/him yet.

that was your daughter?? i was at that show- it was one of the cutest things i've ever seen!! when bono asked her name, and she just screamed into the microphone "I LOVE YOU!!!" oh, she is so precious! good luck finding photos- unfortunately, i didn't take any at that show.

Originally posted by *Ally*:

that was your daughter?? i was at that show- it was one of the cutest things i've ever seen!! when bono asked her name, and she just screamed into the microphone "I LOVE YOU!!!" oh, she is so precious! good luck finding photos- unfortunately, i didn't take any at that show.

Thanks, the song is available on bootleg! Here's my one and only pic so far..

url]

[This message has been edited by BostonAnne (edited 11-29-2001).]

cute photo, BostonAnne!
smile.gif
i'm glad to see that you're raising your daughter to appreciate quality music. has she gotten over her "bono moment" yet?

Sweet! That's so cool. I wish I would have been there to see Bono's reaction when seeing a split image of himself. lol. Did he have anything to say about that?

Well during the show in Vegas Bono saw Danno and said "its nice to meet you" after the show when we met him he walked right up to Danno and said "it really is nice to meet you" Bono was awfully tired..as was I so i dont rember to much more off of that. I;m sure Danno does though..I'll have to ask him again and get back to you on that one.

Originally posted by U2'sMelyPie:
Diamon: U r thiniing of Tiff...I missed out on the LA show..couldn't make it so only Danno and Tiff went..but i was at AZ we chatted out back by the loading docks..waiten for the band. Ijust rember stairing at your beer in jelous rage!! hehe (been sober for 3 weeks now!) Just me Danno and Debi...dont think u met her in Vegas..r gunna be in Miami..no more tiff... I tryed to get some good pics of your kids on stag! that was great! I almost cryed..it was the cuties thing! e-mail me..ill send u some pics that i did get of your rugrats on stage threw snail mail. sistasiner@aol.com

-Melissa

OH..Sorry, Melissa I thought YOU were Tiff Danno's squeeze until I saw these photos, --you showed these to me at the loading dock....yes I do remember you ..real cool person you are..

Check your email young lady..

Your Friend-
Diamond-

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Mel-

AWESOME pics! where were these taken?? He was wearing that same outfit when I met him outside the venue in Vegas and BOY OH BOY he looked SOOO good!!! thanks sooomuch for posting those pics - they make me SMILE so much!! (i lost my roll of film <-- still in denail lalalaa)

were these taken in vegas too? omg they're soo great!

-BostonAnne- I was at the Prov show too!! that was soooo cool when Bono did that! (un)fortunately Larry was blocking my view so I didn't even see it as it was happening, much less get pics, but i'll keep my eye out!
smile.gif

------------------
She tied you to the kitchen chair
She broke your throne She cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Awwwww Mel!!! How adorable are those pics!!!

Lookit cute little Danno and his "big brother...and big bro is giving you a squeeze too, you lucky lucky girl!!!

Where did you meet them - at the airport? Why didn't I think of that?
frown.gif

thanks for posting 'em Sula!

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Here are Mel's pictures!

Bono and Mel
Danno and Bono
332%3A292723232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E2323282%3C2744%3Aot1lsi

biggrin.gif
)

Enjoy!

-sula

Yes this was in vegas..some odd hour of the morn after the show. We got really lost and on are way back towrds the lights we spotted air elevation off the road...oh lordy i got luck! A story to tell the Grandkids down the line!! =)

-Melissa

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Now...We've all known for awhile now that Bono loves himself....But he has gone too far this time!!!!!
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

OH I AM SO GLAD U PEOPLE SAID IT FIRST!!!!! LMAO!!!! I was looken at that pic when i first got it and i was like...hum...looks like Bono's about to give Danno some sweet loven! Of cource I had to go and laugh at Danno right off the bat..pointing out what the pictured looked like...of cource i havnt said anything about it sence then. heheheh so I'm glad u guys did first!

Originally posted by *Ally*:
Now this is just BEAUTIFUL! you lucky, lucky lady! be sure to frame that one.
smile.gif

thanks for posting them, sula!

THanx! Achually i got him to look at a good pic I took of him in Denver and made into a poster..he singed it..after taken a long time to figure out u cant write with the back of the pen...still feel bad about laughen at him!
wink.gif
So i got that in a fram with all my pics with him. I still cant even belive it happened when i look at em..i feel bad..my pics of me and Edge, adam, and pual came off the wall for that one!

Loved ever min of it..specialy the kiss! boy he cought me by surprise with that one..i just asked for a picture! heheh but im not companing.

-Melissa

A beautiful day(and night) indeed melissa. Thanks for making the effort to post/share them. Pics like that warm the hearts of a lot of people around the world....well the ones that visit I.com anyway. They are much more "real" than an official photo shoot and show the band really are enjoying this tour. I don't think you can fake an expression like that up there....ahhhbliss
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom