Danno and Bono..meeting at last..oh yea..i met him too! Bono that is..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow... cool pics.

Yeah diamondmaster tried to get Danno onstage in Vegas... no such luck. Glad he finally got to meet him... you too!

Blarg.. when is it my turn.

------------------
These days, days, days run away like horses over the hill...

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

KILLER PICS!!!
I am so jealous of your pic, my sob story was that I got the kiss on the cheek after waiting 15 years for it, (this was last April) and Bono posed for 2, yes 2, pics and NEITHER one came out cuz my Mom didn't know how to function my digital cam.
frown.gif
frown.gif

So point is, CHERISH THOSE PICS!!!!!
wink.gif

Where did you get the poster made? I might do that with one of the pics I took of Bono in LA! Great idea!

I understand the feeling of the pic not turning out. Thats what happened that same night with Larry. Thank got I had so many great pics with Bono..it helped dry the tears when my pic with Larry didnt turn out. I took the picture negative to a private photo shop and they sent it out to make the poster...$20 and totaly worth it! Were you by us in the heart in Vegas?? Oh how i wish i would have posted before the show so i could have known who a few more people were. Then i could put names to the people i hade to yell at to get out of my seat at the Hard Rock! LOL Thats what u get being friends with a guy who looks like Bono and you go to shows and out to eat with him...hehehe.

Very cool pics, Melypie! Especially that last one where Bono is hugging you with his eyes closed. Congrats!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Back
Top Bottom