"Dancing Barefoot" Playing At Bath & Body Works

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Yep, that song was playing when I walked into the store earlier. Don't you love random U2 moments like that?
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Excellent tune! Interesting for Bath & Body Works...

------------------
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what

I love this song! And I agree - that's probably one of the last stores I'd expect to hear it in!
smile.gif

Haha - having a Dancing Barefoot/Potty Girl Flashback from Providence!
biggrin.gif

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words... Extreme Paddleball

"wow...look at those two birds... they look just like airplanes, the way they're flying..."

" because they are airplanes..."

Hehehe--poor Diamond. I kept replaying it and he just wanted to her New Year's Day or something like that--too bad I'm a control freak when it comes to music!

wink.gif

------------------
And I have no religion

Yes... then to top it off, Potty Girl wouldnt play!!

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words... Extreme Paddleball

"wow...look at those two birds... they look just like airplanes, the way they're flying..."

" because they are airplanes..."

I was shopping at JC Penneys 3 different times in the last few months and heard these U2 songs: Walk on, Even better then the real thing and Staring at the sun. My daughter was getting a little upset with me one time because I wouldn't leave until the song was over!

I heard the Salome remix for the first time in an American Eagle (how weird is that!). I actually hate that store, but I was walking past it in the mall when I heard Bono's voice so I snuck in and pretended to be shopping until the song was over. I've also heard Even Better Than the Real Thing, whilst shopping for ceiling fans at Home Depot.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by NYbrowneyedgirl:
I was shopping at JC Penneys 3 different times in the last few months and heard these U2 songs: Walk on, Even better then the real thing and Staring at the sun. My daughter was getting a little upset with me one time because I wouldn't leave until the song was over!

*lmao*!

I heard "Walk On" in Home Depot once. When I went back home to visit friends last month, "Mysterious Ways" was playing in Wal*Mart, and my friend I was with had to restrain me from singing and dancing. *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I swear I heard Walk On while on hold on the phone today with AAA! Also ticket broker Ticketsplus plays all U2 songs- actual U2 recordings- when you are holding with them,they should as much money as they make off U2 and us fans
mad.gif

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

I was window shopping in Chicago this August and I was browsing in this really expensive shoe store (pretending I could afford even a shoelace in there) and The First Time came on.

smile.gif

------------------
And I have no religion

Back
Top Bottom