DALLAS SCHOO ON THE EDGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spanisheyes

Forum Moderator, The Goal Is Soul
Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, and Berlin
The three videos below are of Dallas Schoo talking about being the guitar techician behind the best guitarist of all time...The Edge. Enjoy guitar enthusiast and all of us who love our man The Edge.

rtsp://go.rbn.com/u2/u2_back/g2demand/u2_int_dallas1.rm

rtsp://go.rbn.com/u2/u2_back/g2demand/u2_int_dallas2.rm

rtsp://go.rbn.com/u2/u2_back/g2demand/u2_int_dallas3.rm

Chris

[This message has been edited by spanisheyes (edited 10-13-2001).]

In order to find the links faster, just go to u2guatemala, and under the pictures of the Norte Dame show, you will find this line for the videos:
Tres interesantes videos stream de Dallas Schoo, t?cnico asistente de ELEVATION TOUR, hablando sobre las guitarras de The Edge: Video 1, Video 2 y Video 3.
http://www.u2guatemala.com/noticias.html

Chris

WoW! That was great. I really found those clips interesting. Dallas seems to really enjoy his job, and he has a lot of great things to say about the Edge, and his style.

I had no idea that they could see eachother through that slanted thing on stage. Thats so cool. And 17 different guitars during one show! I didnt know it was that many.

Originally posted by ultraviolet299:
Dallas seems to really enjoy his job

Wouldn't you!
vogel.gif

Those were really interesting clips- thanks for the heads up! Does anyone know the other guitarists that Dallas techs for? He said that Edge is his favorite, but he didn't name his other employers.

I think he has worked for or been asked to work for Prince at one time. Not sure about any other guitarists though. Interesting to hear Dallas say Jimmy Page and some other big guitarists have asked him how Edge gets that awesome tone!

Back
Top Bottom