Dallas Schoo Fan Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everyone come join the Dallas Fan Club!! he ROCKS!
wink.gif

Just joined!

Thanks!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

OH MY GOSH THIS IS EFFING ADORABLE!!!!
biggrin.gif

dallasschoo.jpg

I love Dallas...I'm going to join that club right now!!!! I hope that I am lucky enough to meet Dallas IN Dallas!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
He's a cutie....

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Dallas = HOT!! He's a babe, we should make PLEBA DLEBA!!
biggrin.gif

THANK YOU, U2Kitten! i thought i was the only one who thought Dallas was a hottie- it's good to know i'm not alone! *thinks about starting a Dallas thread in Pleba....*

How about PLEBAD???
biggrin.gif

I'm in! Now what about the techs for the rest of the boys?

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Their's is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Actually the rest of the tech guys are nice too. Stuart Morgan (Adams) is a nice guy, he even stopped walking around while soundchecking so we could get a pic of him. Sam O'Sullivan (Larrys) seems a bit quiet but on the tech tv interview he seemed freindly. He did wave to me in Baltimore. But no matter, nothing compares to Dallas. Im sorry, but he's just the friendliest, most decent, most kind, most gracious, nicest person in the world.

I love Dallas!
smile.gif

Not only did he give me a Bono pic, but I met him after the Providence show and he's just so nice
smile.gif

Damn - I have a good pic of him that took here somewhere but apparently I havent scanned it yet!

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words... Extreme Paddleball

"wow...look at those two birds... they look just like airplanes, the way they're flying..."

" because they are airplanes..."

How do I join?! I cant find the link to sign up.

------------------
~Honey

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

[This message has been edited by WildHoneyAlways (edited 11-14-2001).]

Just joined!!!!
My Yahoo ID is missmacphisto2000
cool.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Hell yes Dallas!!! He was rad when I met him in CHicago. Anyone who manages the boys is fien by me. I'm in!

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~kljense3/MrTvs.html

In SLC last week, some of us in the heart called out for Dallas as soon as he came on stage to check Edge's stuff. He gave us this big sweeping motion with him arm and smiled as if to say, "Don't even start-- I know you want stuff from me, but not now".

Then after the show, me and my bud lingered around a bit and walked over to Edge's side where Dallas was starting to clean up. We called out asking for some picks-- he nodded his head and immediately walked over with picks for 7 or 8 of us.

Very cool guy indeed!

Dallas rules!
I'd love to meet him and the other techs.
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Hey Mike I was going to upload the pictures I took of Dallas in Philadelphia, but then I see you already have them.

Amazing how stuff gets around the web, isn't it?
smile.gif

Actually there's one more - I'll send it up for you (in the Elevation folder).

Peace

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Crazy4Bono-

yeah you sent them to me a few months back I believe.

Thanks so much for posting the new pic. I really appreciate that. And thansk for joining the club as well! Take it easy!

Mike

Whoo Hoo! I joined! Great idea, Dallas is a cool cat.
my yahoo id is kitten_827

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Back
Top Bottom