Dallas Schoo calls again.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeSt

War Child
hey all. ok, on a whim the otehr night I loked up U2's managemnt's number in the phone book. jotted it down (even tho we pass it all the time walking) and called. no answer so i left a message on the voice mail.....just said my name and that i run the fanclub for Dallas Schoo (edges guitar tech) and that if time permitted i would like to interview Dallas. gave them my num etc. so a couple days pass by....

so, last night were sitting in Dockers pub to get a quick drink and to get out of the bleedin rain. Cristy's cell phone rings. she doesnt get it in time, but they left a voice mail. she goe sto check it. she comes back with the shocked lok on her face.

'MIKE!!!! it was Dallas!....of course i didnt believe her....then after like the 10th time i finally did believe her. then we listened to the voice mail again. IT WAS DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'hi i got this number to call Mike Sturgess.....this is Dallas....tell him to give a call back....thanks, bye'

i about fucking flipped!!! my heart was off the charts! so i called Princp. back again and left a message that he called me but i missed the call. the lady said shed have him call me back..so we are just sitting and waiting now..freaking out anytime we hear a cell phone ring.
i say it happened again, cos remember he did call me the night before the Super Bowl....but this time were in the same town and i may get to meet him again (i did at a few shows the past year...such a cool and super nice guy...he gave me a Bono pick and crew tshirt) and get to interview him!!!!!! Knock on wood this will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope to have even better news on this soon. again, knocking on wood!!

You are very right..

Dallas is a really nice guy. He gave me an Edge guitar pick at LA3.
biggrin.gif
Placed it right into the palm of my hand, he did.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

no, he isnt on tour with Buffet. he is, and will be in the studio for a while longer. being that i saw him like 3 times outside the studio and the fact that he called me, i can say he is still here in Dublin.

Do you think you could do a sting operation for me Mike..........?

About 3 weeks ago, I sent the "Heaven and Hell" video I completed to principle management as a gift to the band, but I don't know if it ever got there...(I did send a PAL version on VHS tape)...but since I live wayyyyyyy over here I don't have access to the phone number of the offices to see if it arrived.......do you think you could pose as me and ask if the packages arrived?

-thanks

Back
Top Bottom