Cut the kids some hair!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ACROB@T

I serve MacPhisto
Thought I'd maintain the Radiohead thread rally since Wander is being too shabby...MoRnInG BeLl, this machine will not communicate, he buzzes like a fridge, the sea would eletrocute us all, you do it to yourself, like a cat tied to a stick, I'm better off dead, prove yourself, stop whispering...start shouting, sucking lemons, how am I driving?>

------------------
I am Colorblind,
coffee black and egg white, Pull me out from inside, I am ready, I am ready, I am ready I am

...and don't forget to hide the keys that locks the door to the toys in your basement....

------------------
Pleba girls are frightening, do they have homes to go to we ask?

Radiohead threads are only to be posted at night.

You jackknifed juggernaut!

mad.gif

------------------
Radiohead is for Angry Wanderer's and deathbear's.

Blarggy blarg blorg blah blah blah
tongue.gif

------------------
Sicilian Goddesses should not be allowed near sharp impliments or things that are pointy, nor should they be allowed access to sand paper

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 09-25-2001).]

Deathbug wrote:

Radiohead threads are only to be posted at night

It is night 12.00pm GMT...
tongue.gif
you can't do anything right....*tut tut tut*

------------------
Sicilian Goddesses should not be allowed near sharp impliments or things that are pointy, nor should they be allowed access to sand paper :p

Originally posted by ACROB@T:
FlyGirl you are so cool, I find it hard to do anything right around you.

Aww you are so sweet!

mad.gif

------------------
Karma Police are people too and will not hesitate to throw ACROB@T's in jail.

Puts on best Homer Simpson voice..."Why you little...."
biggrin.gif

Dammit, I forgot to pull this thread up last nite in all the excitement. I wanted deathbear to read it.

mad.gif

------------------
The answer is fries.

i read it and i must say my day has become even worse for it.

------------------
-death bear

blah!
tongue.gif

------------------
Sicilian Goddesses should not be allowed near sharp impliments or things that are pointy, nor should they be allowed access to sand paper :p

well this is it. number 500. which mean syet another name is set to retire, as i am. :D

i shall post a thread one day with all the meanings of my names. that should be worthy of a tea and dried sauerkraut party.... mmmm dried sauerkraut..... fingerlicking good....mmmm....

anyways, ill have to dig up some of my lesser used names now. fla pole pear, hent the power bear, red ships of scalla-festa, and now finally cow of the seas have served their duty for the time being.

*sings the line from letdown: "dont get sentimental..."

------------------
-death bear

[This message has been edited by Cow of the Seas (edited 09-26-2001).]

red ships of scalla-festa is my favourite DB, save it for special occasions won't ya?

Pre-Fabricated Lubricated Sand Papered, Tiled, Watered Down, Mushed Up, Spun Drying, Twizzle Snoozling, Tongue Wagged, Pre Bagged, Clorine Covered, Egg Rangled, Stringed Being, Post Power Bear

Originally posted by Arabian Pre-Packaged Bear:
and another one comes to life... you can step on them, but the bears always get up.

The bears have taken over!

swissbear.gif

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Back
Top Bottom