CTS--You know you've OD'd on U2 when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when you and your english teacher trade U2 stories and she gets you to burn her a DVD with U2 music videos on in exchange for some U2 posters she has from before you were born. :reject:

edge's girl said:
when you and your english teacher trade U2 stories and she gets you to burn her a DVD with U2 music videos on in exchange for some U2 posters she has from before you were born. :reject:

That's so cool :D :up:!

Another one:

Your family tells you about a U2 reference in some show/movie they were watching. My mom did this last weekend-she was watching this "Eight Is Enough" movie on TV, and she called me into the room to tell me that U2 was mentioned in it :D. She thought that was pretty cool.

Angela

......When you zone out at a budget meeting because you are wondering what song their actually PRACTICING two days before the first show on the second leg..............
Pretty much don't get anything accomplished two days later because of the Brussels setlist party............Becoming a huge Arcade Fire fan.

daygloeyes2 said:
When you have to tell yourself not to squeal like a 12-year old when you see someone wearing a Popmart t-shirt. :reject:

:lol:

i do that! i get really excited when i see someone in a U2 t-shirt and feel the need to tell everyone around me that person over there in blue is wearing a u2 t-shirt!

hi thought id add sum

1)when u find out the big boss who everyone is scared of tells u hes a u2 fan u nearly jump on his lap and kiss him (am not the only collegue).

2)when the same manager tells u hes going to see u2 in dublin with his friends and wife u tell him to get rid of the wife and take u in place hed have more more with a fellow u2 fan.

3) when the make poverty history add cums on tv at work and u run from one end of the store to the other just to stand and the music desk to watch the bono bit where he clicks his fingers and nearly knock a old ladys shopping trolly over u where running that fast (did that 2day).

4) when u2 cum on ur work radio and u work in a big supermarket u whack up the radio so loud the tins are edgeing there way of the end of the shelves (and u giggle at urself for saying edgeing in a sentence as u think of edge)

5) when u fall out with ur best big brother the one who took u 2 ur first u2 show bcoz hes an oasis fan and his awful band said mean things bout the boys.

6)when u tell ur best friend to name her baby son paul larry, dave adam sherrington and get angry when she says she only liked the name adam and blanked the others or when she didnt take u serious when u suggested baby boy bono.then calls him jack when hes born :eyebrow:

7) when u take great offence over a loser at work saying bono should retire and hang his shades up and start a debate across the dinner tables bout u2 and nivarna and u get so angry u knock ur table over and storm out

i have pleanty more but i think am sounding mad so i will stop.
oh yes i too walk in music shops and look at u2 section and get over excited even tho i have them all, part from once i nealy had a orgasm over the fact they had a bono dvd i didnt own and i ran and bought it before anyone could get hold of it(sorry but it was true)
take care

Nikkievox :wave:

you copied a cd of JT

just because you thought you were going to wear out the original (store bought!) CD from listening to it so much

:huh:

Last edited:
you spend the entire time in the car searching radio stations for any part of any u2 song, and even though it is highly unlikly (in my area) to find them, you do it anyways

and when you finally find one- usually the last 20 seconds of with or without you :| - you still turn it up and say to everyone

"Now that is the best peice of music you'll ever hear in your life"

BONO'ppetit said:
CTS=COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE

...when...

You tell someone to have a nice day and when they reply with "You too!", you frantically jump to attention screaming, "WHERE!?! WHERE!?!"
scared2.gif

no but i always subconsiously think of u2 when someone says that to me ...very weird..:)

Last edited:
Nikkievox said:
hi thought id add sum

1)when u find out the big boss who everyone is scared of tells u hes a u2 fan u nearly jump on his lap and kiss him (am not the only collegue).

2)when the same manager tells u hes going to see u2 in dublin with his friends and wife u tell him to get rid of the wife and take u in place hed have more more with a fellow u2 fan.

3) when the make poverty history add cums on tv at work and u run from one end of the store to the other just to stand and the music desk to watch the bono bit where he clicks his fingers and nearly knock a old ladys shopping trolly over u where running that fast (did that 2day).

4) when u2 cum on ur work radio and u work in a big supermarket u whack up the radio so loud the tins are edgeing there way of the end of the shelves (and u giggle at urself for saying edgeing in a sentence as u think of edge)

5) when u fall out with ur best big brother the one who took u 2 ur first u2 show bcoz hes an oasis fan and his awful band said mean things bout the boys.

6)when u tell ur best friend to name her baby son paul larry, dave adam sherrington and get angry when she says she only liked the name adam and blanked the others or when she didnt take u serious when u suggested baby boy bono.then calls him jack when hes born :eyebrow:

7) when u take great offence over a loser at work saying bono should retire and hang his shades up and start a debate across the dinner tables bout u2 and nivarna and u get so angry u knock ur table over and storm out

i have pleanty more but i think am sounding mad so i will stop.
oh yes i too walk in music shops and look at u2 section and get over excited even tho i have them all, part from once i nealy had a orgasm over the fact they had a bono dvd i didnt own and i ran and bought it before anyone could get hold of it(sorry but it was true)
take care

Nikkievox :wave:

i can totally relate to your response number 5

me and my twin brother used to physically fight a lot over who was better...michael jordan or larry bird., the celtics or the bulls...we were super competitive....my parents and sisters were always breaking us up.

For Honor said:
you spend the entire time in the car searching radio stations for any part of any u2 song, and even though it is highly unlikly (in my area) to find them, you do it anyways

and when you finally find one- usually the last 20 seconds of with or without you :| - you still turn it up and say to everyone

"Now that is the best peice of music you'll ever hear in your life"

I do that all the time! My sister gets so mad at me when i do that too... Don't you hate it when its the last seconds if only you turned the dial faster!!!... Even though its almost always with or without you i always squeal a little just because its U2:reject:

Re: Re: CTS--You know you've OD'd on U2 when...

NYRangers78 said:
...when...

***You tell someone to have a nice day and when they reply with "You too!", you frantically jump to attention screaming, "WHERE!?! WHERE!?!"***

no but i always subconsiously think of u2 when someone says that to me ...very weird..:)
LOL Same here but I had to exaggerate for the sake of ... well... just cuz! :wink:

For Honor said:
you copied a cd of JT

just because you thought you were going to wear out the original (store bought!) CD from listening to it so much

:huh:

i always do that! i want it to stay perfect....i borowed HTDAAB to my best friend and she scrached the cover of the cd :mad:
my best friend!:no:

Back
Top Bottom