Cry me a river

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
*sad violin music plays in the background*

I just came home from university for the weekend, with the hopes of burning some cds (we only have a cd burner here, at home). Only to discover that our home computer somehow contracted a virus, and half the harddrive got wiped out. (The virus is gone now, we had to get a new drive). The only problem is...

ALL MY MP3s are GONE!

I had been hoping to make a live cd, a remix cd (of U2 stuff)...my my concert mp3s, etc. GONE! *sob*

This is horrible! I want to redownload stuff, but 2 years of attempting to connect to u2bloodredsky have gotten me NOWHERE, fast.

SO I ask,
1) Is there any other place I can download these mp3 files? (Sicy, I think you may have once posted a site on this...any way you could e-mail it to me?) Do any download programs (ie, Kazaa, etc) have mp3s for download?

2)I can't remember WHAT I had...great live songs (all I remember is OTH in Dublin on New Years, R/H WOWY, One in Sarajevo)...can anyone refresh my memory a bit?

AGHH! This sucks!

Happened to me a while ago. I had 1,800 mp3's with over 600-700 of those all U2. Damn...wiped all out. I tried not getting pissed, fixed the computer and currently have 1,100 mp3's with 750-800 or so U2. So, hey, you will get them back. I know how you feel. You'd like to strangle someone...this time will pass! You'll get your mp3's back
smile.gif
!

that sucks

good luck retrieving all your mp3's

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Sweetest Thing,

pop me an e-mail if you like, I would like to help..
smile.gif

achtungacrobat@yahoo.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom