Crumbs from your table is my favourite track

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
should have included Xanax and Wine and pushed the Crumbs off the table, er album.

That incessant guitar lick behind the song is annoying and it seems not to go anywhere. But hey, that's just me and there are 10 other songs I like better.

Jim said:

Me too.. I LOVE 'Yahweh' aswell, which seems to further down the favourite list for alot of folks here.

Yahweh is near top of my list re the album (and maybe of all time U2 songs). Looking forward to Crumbs live - will be huge.

It is so funny how we can all be so opposite.

My top four this week are:

Crumbs
Yaweh
LPOE
ABOY

boosterjuice said:
I give Crumbs a poor rating. It's a nice/great song but here are my reasons why it rubs me the wrong way.

1. Cool down Moma????
What kind of weird lyrics are these?

Most cringeworthy line since "My Mammy" :yikes:

I love Crumbs, oh Crumbs :D

Has anyone mentioned what sounds like a boat horn blowing after the lyric "Dignity passes by"?...

I'm sure that it being “Full of spleen about the church and its refusal to hear God’s voice on the AIDS emergency.” does make it less appealing to some.

the first time i heard this song, i thought it was going to be the weakest track on the bomb, but by the end of the song, crumbs had completely won me over.

'dignity passes by' is one of my favourite lyrics of the new stuff.

:up:

Thank God this was posted!! I really was starting to believe I was the only one who truly loves this song!!!! Call me crazy, but my fav's are a toss up between Original of the Species and Crumbs. I don't know, the whole album is brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom