Critics are the saddest of all people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:
The have neither the joy of creating something of their own, nor the pleasure of being swept up by anothers creation.

Truly some of you live in a sad, sad place.

Ppl who are not critical are the happiest: they sometimes live in the s### but doesn't know (or care). It's all roses...

Those are the kind of ppl who elect presidents like Bush, but that's another story (or history)...

Thank God for the critical persons and for bands like U2 who have themselves a very critical spirit.

Unanimity is the enemy of good taste and intelligence.

Dalton said:
Neither did I say anything against being critical .... has education really gone down this far?

"Truly some of you live in a sad, sad place."

The "you" you mean the critics of Rolling Stone, NME, Q etc? I don't think they read this forum mate...

You are talking here about ppl like myself who doesn't applaud anything just because it is U2.

I don't care what they give the new album. 5/5 or 1/5. I know why I like it & that's all that matters. Then there are those who come here & bash it in every thread & that's fine, but don't they have anything better to do than say the same thing over & over again? Critic reviews are interesting to read, but that's about it.
:|

All kill their inspiration and sing about their grief

BTW, Republican voters are supposed to be more educated than Democrat voters, but that's only according stats I guess.

Last edited:
Wow.

So you instantly associate yourself with "you"? That in itself is very interesting.

Some people on here are critics. Some people on here are critical. Some of "you" are fools.

Which one of those would you like to identify with?

Dalton said:
Wow.

So you instantly associate yourself with "you"? That in itself is very interesting.

Some people on here are critics. Some people on here are critical. Some of "you" are fools.

Which one of those would you like to identify with?

I'm the one who's smart enough not to discuss with dull and mediocre ppl.

Re: Re: Re: Critics are the saddest of all people

Headache in a Suitcase said:

Where's the picture of that monkey who happens to be your idol?

Tsc tsc... some1 didn't take it's medication today...

Dalton said:
lol

Don't be mad U2 Guy. I didn't make you an idiot. I just pointed you to the right train. You bought the ticket and away you went.

Bon Voyage.

Now for the rest of you. Observe the simple sentence structure of this post. It is essential in catching yourself an idiot. If you get too complex with your structure or syntax, the idiot will not take the bait. Keep it simple and let it rest on top of the water.

Be patient - they always bite.

Dalton said:
lol

Don't be mad U2 Guy. I didn't make you an idiot. I just pointed you to the right train. You bought the ticket and away you went.

Bon Voyage.

And that is the best you can! Hehehe... Funny indeed! Hehehehe

You pointed me to the "idiotic train" because you are the driver of that train mate...that train you know very well...:wink:

U2_Guy said:

And that is the best you can! Hehehe... Funny indeed! Hehehehe

You pointed me to the "idiotic train" because you are the driver of that train mate...that train you know very well...:wink:

Come on Guy.

That was sad. I really did think you had something earlier. A little bit of pinache maybe? But no, you disappoint.

Dalton said:

Come on Guy.

That was sad. I really did think you had something earlier. A little bit of pinache maybe? But no, you disappoint.

See how easy is to catch yourself a big huge idiot? Let him think he got you and then... then you show him who's daddy!

I have myself a big huge idiot to clean, fry and eat this weekend... yummy...

U2_Guy said:

See how easy is to catch yourself a big huge idiot? Let him think he got you and then... then you show him who's daddy!

I have myself a big huge idiot to clean, fry and eat this weekend... yummy...

Nice! When my little brother was 6, he reused my jokes as well.

You know what they say about imatation.....

Dalton said:

Nice! When my little brother was 6, he reused my jokes as well.

You know what they say about imatation.....

Was that a joke?

And... did you mean imanation?

Silly me... how would you know what imanation is... Europe is just a thought for you...

Ciao bello!

I have one question: How on Earth hasn't this thread been closed yet? It's nothing but bickering and personal insults. Fun to read, but nevertheless off-topic and unnecessary.

Dalton said:

As the proverb says, "He who believes his country is the best is he who has not traveled."

Hmmm... Europe is not a country. And... i'm not from Europe.

We've received complaints about this thread, and it will now be closed. If anyone wishes to have a fruitful discussion that does not result in insulting each other's intelligence or other general rudeness, please feel free to start a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom