Creeds current tour second to no other arena tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
creed knows how to rock and they have a power full album enough said.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

Originally posted by Flying FuManchu:

However compare the rest of the songs the guitar tone is very similar as is Edge's guitar playing/ use of effects and I already talked about the lyrics. Sure stylistically songs will be somewhat different. If one song is faster then another song... they are different in that sense however tone/ sound can be similar. And Streets does remind me of stuff they were working on in Unforgettable Fire and even "Heroine" of Captive.

By the way I think its great U2 is being associated with Creed in some way. Creed rocks! "Can You Take Me Higher!"

Oh, I just have to reply to this...

There is nothing wrong with songs sounding similar to each other. There are definitely musical themes that hold an album together. Compare Joshua Tree and Zooropa. If you mixed up the songs from the two albums, that would be scary. But for each album separately, the songs do sound similar in a way that the songs complement each other and form a cohesive theme for the album as a whole. Of course some U2 songs sound like other U2 songs to some extent, and the same goes for Creed. None of them are exactly doing an R&B song, then a country song, then a gospel song, then a rap song all on the same album. I hope I'm making my point---that point being that of course some U2 songs will remind you of others. Like you said, there are definite echoes between some songs on JT and UF, as well as other U2 albums.

Herein lies the problem that many people have with Creed, though. Their songs are so structurally similar to one another as to be indistinguishable and/or unoriginal to some extent. I know I've heard the beginning of My Sacrifice come on the radio and thought, why on earth are they playing Take Me Higher? That song is so old! Those two songs are incredibly similar in both chords and lyrical tone. However, in my years as a U2 fan, I have never heard someone complain that all of U2's songs sound the same in the same way that people complain about Creed's songs.

Okay, but if U2 can sound like U2, why can't Creed sound like Creed?

Even if you get past the fact that many people see Creed's music as one or two songs rehashed over and over, there's also the fact that Creed sounds like so many other bands. Stapp has this Eddie Vedder thing going on. The guitar riff at the end of My Sacrifice is a Led Zeppelin rip-off. Nothing they do sounds unique. It sounds familiar and cliche. As someone else once said, it sounds like they have raped the rotting corpse of grunge music one too many times. (I don't necessarily like the imagery of that statement, but it does make a good point.)

And that, in my humblest opinion, is why Creed doesn't even stand in the shadow of the great rock n roll bands. There is no innovation, no groundbreaking creativity, nothing inspiring. U2 may always sound like U2, but it's always a slightly different, new, and fresh U2 sound with new ideas, new colors, and rarely a dull, deja vu moment.

And by the way, if you think it's great that Creed is being mentioned in the same sentence as U2, albeit in very unflattering and derogatory ways, more power to you. I love it when people say Creed doesn't compare to U2 too.
wink.gif

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Well there are certainly differences all over Joshua Tree like Bass lines, Guitar lines, Drums. Listen to the drums on Mothers Like The Disappeared! Where do you find that Drum sound on another song on the album MANCHU? In fact, have you ever heard a drum sound like that?
Saying the tone of the Guitar is the same is rather vague. Sure, a lot of the Guitar you hear on Achtung is not there, but there are differences when it comes to Guitar tone on nearly every song! Some might be more subtle than others. When someone says everything sounds the same it might be so, but in this case its usually because the listener has not listened to the album in depth.
There might be sort of a U2 sound for the first 3 but I really do not see it. The band I feel had a much more experimental sound on October than Boy. This whole arguement of things sounding the same does not hold up for U2. This has never been, nor will they ever be, a band that is after a particular sound unlike other bands.

Oh sure, I forgot With Or With Out You sounds exactly like Trip Through Your Wires! NOT!

LMAO!!! That article is so good. I love it.

Anyway.. it's funny - I know someone online who is a huge Creed fan but they say they think "U2 is okay." I wish I could show her this review, but she'd probably never speak to me again.
wink.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Originally posted by STING2:
Oh sure, I forgot With Or With Out You sounds exactly like Trip Through Your Wires! NOT!

I KNOW!!! And that song One Tree Hill? It sounds just like Bullet the Blue Sky! What's up with that?
wink.gif

So, I'm thinking of polling my students tomorrow to see if any of them like Creed. If anyone's interested, I can report back.

And did that guy from Toronto actually say "pants-crapping"? LMFAO!!!!

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
Oh, I just have to reply to this...

There is nothing wrong with songs sounding similar to each other. There are definitely musical themes that hold an album together. Compare Joshua Tree and Zooropa. If you mixed up the songs from the two albums, that would be scary. But for each album separately, the songs do sound similar in a way that the songs complement each other and form a cohesive theme for the album as a whole. Of course some U2 songs sound like other U2 songs to some extent, and the same goes for Creed. None of them are exactly doing an R&B song, then a country song, then a gospel song, then a rap song all on the same album. I hope I'm making my point---that point being that of course some U2 songs will remind you of others. Like you said, there are definite echoes between some songs on JT and UF, as well as other U2 albums.

Whoa, hey I agree, on the most part. I love The Joshua Tree.

Herein lies the problem that many people have with Creed, though. Their songs are so structurally similar to one another as to be indistinguishable and/or unoriginal to some extent. I know I've heard the beginning of My Sacrifice come on the radio and thought, why on earth are they playing Take Me Higher? That song is so old! Those two songs are incredibly similar in both chords and lyrical tone. However, in my years as a U2 fan, I have never heard someone complain that all of U2's songs sound the same in the same way that people complain about Creed's songs.

Wait so, if song from an old album sounds similar to a song on the another album, there is something wrong there? Hmmmmmm... I see guilty parties to such actions, U2 (Go through ATYCLB and then go through their entire back catalogue), REM (Remember Daysleeper, Imitation of Life, or All the Way to Reno, etc...). Heck in U2's youth, you could make those comparisons with "Out of Control" and "I Will Follow" or "Rejoice"... should I go on? Also if the big boys are allowed that opportunity, why not Creed? They are the biggest band in America. Youmention chords and lyrical tone??? Everyone repeats chords and writes about what is near and dear to them. Bono and co. is guilty of that as well. Bono tends to repeat metaphors and images. His focus is on a she/God/love object... all of those being interchangeable...remember my water comment on the Joshua Tree... If you listened to the album you would think Bono lived at sea...

U2 gets love and Creed doesn't what can I say. They are the Rodney Dangerfields of music.

Okay, but if U2 can sound like U2, why can't Creed sound like Creed?

Even if you get past the fact that many people see Creed's music as one or two songs rehashed over and over, there's also the fact that Creed sounds like so many other bands. Stapp has this Eddie Vedder thing going on. The guitar riff at the end of My Sacrifice is a Led Zeppelin rip-off. Nothing they do sounds unique. It sounds familiar and cliche. As someone else once said, it sounds like they have raped the rotting corpse of grunge music one too many times. (I don't necessarily like the imagery of that statement, but it does make a good point.)

Sure and one can hear a several influences in U2. Stapp sounds like Vedder but what can he do? Thats the voice that he has. He doesn't sing like Vedder though. Maybe in a few songs but overall the way sings is much different. I didn't know Vedder had monopoly on deep baritone like voices in rock music. As for ripping rock riffs... Uhhhhmmmm, rock music is littered with borrowed riffs. Heck Led Zeppelin stole a lot of their riffs from various blues albums and U2 ain't innocent of a little pilfering either.

Creed didn't rape the corpse of grunge... stop making gross necrophilia metaphors to make a point.

And that, in my humblest opinion, is why Creed doesn't even stand in the shadow of the great rock n roll bands. There is no innovation, no groundbreaking creativity, nothing inspiring. U2 may always sound like U2, but it's always a slightly different, new, and fresh U2 sound with new ideas, new colors, and rarely a dull, deja vu moment.

And by the way, if you think it's great that Creed is being mentioned in the same sentence as U2, albeit in very unflattering and derogatory ways, more power to you. I love it when people say Creed doesn't compare to U2 too.
wink.gif

Actually no band can truly be like U2. U2 is one of kind IMO. Creed is striving to be like U2 but can any band do it, especially in today's environment? I doubt it. They can only try. Creed is trying aren't they? Besides maybe people should listen to all of Weathered without the U2 goggles.

Creed,hmmmmmm....I thought Creed was supported on this board since they're so earnest and singing from their heart that good old rock.

------------------
~ "You can't resist her. She's in your bones. She is your marrow and your ride home. You can't avoid her. She's in the air; in between molecules of oxygen and carbon dioxide." ~ RC

[This message has been edited by Flying FuManchu (edited 02-21-2002).]

Originally posted by STING2:
Well there are certainly differences all over Joshua Tree like Bass lines, Guitar lines, Drums. Listen to the drums on Mothers Like The Disappeared! Where do you find that Drum sound on another song on the album MANCHU? In fact, have you ever heard a drum sound like that?

Well, let me get out the ole Joshua Tree and listen to it again.

As for the bass lines and drums being different... well if they were the same throughout the album, wow, that would be terrible. I don't think Creed is guilty of that and I think a lot of times especially for U2, the bass is playing along with the guitar chords aren't they? Adam Clayton is just playing along most of the time? I think you're making it seem no band repeats bass lines or beats, but people do and Creed doesn't really do that IMO.

Saying the tone of the Guitar is the same is rather vague. Sure, a lot of the Guitar you hear on Achtung is not there, but there are differences when it comes to Guitar tone on nearly every song! Some might be more subtle than others. When someone says everything sounds the same it might be so, but in this case its usually because the listener has not listened to the album in depth.

The Joshua Tree is a guitar album (sure strong lyrical album too) because the guitar is essentially at the forefront of every song except for maybe "Mothers..." (I can never really tell) and "Running..." Isn't that a reason for some of that album's popularity? It was a guitar album that didn't sound like any guitar album at that time.

Saying the sound/ tone of the guitar on almosy every song is similar is not vague IMO. I also mentioned what Edge plays as being the same. Obviously he doesn't really solo in this album at all but uses rhythm, arpeggios, and a lot of delay (which is his trademark style). That is how the Joshua Tree is. Nothing wrong with that. I'm just saying after a while, you start seeing how there is sameness that pervades the sonically and is shown through the tones and how Edge plays in that album.

There might be sort of a U2 sound for the first 3 but I really do not see it. The band I feel had a much more experimental sound on October than Boy. This whole arguement of things sounding the same does not hold up for U2. This has never been, nor will they ever be, a band that is after a particular sound unlike other bands.

Uhmmmmm.... The experimental sound for October compared to Boy was the use of other instruments aside then the lame triangle in "I Will Follow." They used other instruments if I remember, to accompany the usual 4 piece they have. Edge's guitar playing and guitar tones sound the same as Boy.

Just my opinion... Actually Weathered isn't a bad album... it is an album with potential behind it...

------------------
~ "You can't resist her. She's in your bones. She is your marrow and your ride home. You can't avoid her. She's in the air; in between molecules of oxygen and carbon dioxide." ~ RC

Creed,hmmmmmm....I thought Creed was supported on this board since they're so earnest and singing from their heart that good old rock.

Actually, for the most part Creed is more or less reviled by a good portion of this board for all of the forementioned reasons. Quite frankly, I'd almost rather listen to pop music than a bunch of pretentious bastards like Scott Stapp and co.
rolleyes.gif

I can't wait till they announce that their next album will be like their "Achtung Baby". lmao. Oh wait, that would mean they'd have to innovate and not only are they UNABLE to do so, they are too scared of losing their "fanbase."

His focus is on a she/God/love object... all of those being interchangeable...remember my water comment on the Joshua Tree... If you listened to the album you would think Bono lived at sea...

Actually, you know what, he does. Bono actually does own a house right by the sea. And he has stated several times he loves the sea. (Okay, maybe you were saying IN the sea but hey..)

U2 gets love and Creed doesn't what can I say. They are the Rodney Dangerfields of music.

U2 has developed a style of their own. Creed, however, continues to borrow. See a few problems?

icon21.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 02-21-2002).]

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Actually, for the most part Creed is more or less reviled by a good portion of this board for all of the forementioned reasons. Quite frankly, I'd almost rather listen to pop music than a bunch of pretentious bastards like Scott Stapp and co.
rolleyes.gif

I can't wait till they announce that their next album will be like their "Achtung Baby". lmao. Oh wait, that would mean they'd have to innovate and not only are they UNABLE to do so, they are too scared of losing their "fanbase."

Hey!!! We can only have one pretentious band and thats U2!!! One thing that annoys me is how people say Creed is the most pretentious... Look, U2 is the biggest band in the world for a reason and don't think that Creed's pretentiousness is greater, you got that. I bet Bono's Christ-like poses
are better than Stapp's.

Also I'd recommend some BBMak if you can't stand the RAUCOUS ROCK POWER of CREED!!! They are quite good.

------------------

Here's another great review.

Creed shows they're a bunch of imitators

by Brett Milano
Friday, February 8, 2002

Creed, at the FleetCenter, Boston, last night.

Is it possible for a band to become massively popular without being any good? You'd have to wonder just a little after witnessing Creed's sold-out show last night.

Not that the Florida quartet can't play; they've got boring technical competence to spare. It's just that you'd have to look hard to find any trace of an original idea; just one riff, lick or lyric that you haven't heard before. That might be fine if they were out for cheap thrills, but the show was meant to be an inspirational spectacle in the vein of U2's ``Elevation'' tour. The difference is that U2 had creative staging and great songs; Creed had fireworks and singalongs.

The onstage sound, particularly on the vocals, was studio-perfect enough to raise suspicions that it wasn't 100 percent live. In any case, the musical elements were strictly borrowed: Singer Scott Stapp had all of Eddie Vedder's mannerisms down pat; while guitarist Mark Tremonti lifted equal parts from The Edge and Jimmy Page. The opening ``Bullets'' paid lip service to Metallica, but from there ponderous ballads took over: ``Who's Got My Back'' had a ponderous intro that was longer than the song itself. The lyrical message boiled down to a set of obvious statements: Believing in yourself is good; religious violence is bad; existential pain is a real drag.

Stapp took his fake-humble act to extremes, lowering his face in a Christ-like pose after nearly every song. And when a song got especially whiny he'd explain that he was speaking for the audience: Before the latest album's title track ``Weathered,'' Stapp explained that we all feel world-beaten sometimes - particularly the members of Creed after their last big tour. We'll assume he was trying to sound like a man of the people instead of a spoiled rock star.

Stop knocking Creed everybody...they are this generation's Poison!
And like Poison, their fans will be quite embarassed 10 yrs from now.
smile.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Hey did he live in that house during the writing of the Joshua Tree? And even if he did, Bono is just writing what he knows best and feels strongly about... just like Scott Stapp. My points show that Stapp and Bono have some similarities. Once they see a great idea, they can't help falling in love with it and repeating it a couple of times.

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
U2 has developed a style of their own. Creed, however, continues to borrow. See a few problems?

What are you talking about? Creed is the fusion of anthemic hard rock, Metallicaesque riffs, and grunge steeped in Judeo/ Christian themes. Name a band that is like Creed that came before Creed using all of the above elements. They are innovative... Who's to say they aren't? Critics in their ivory towers? Tremonti is bringing back the ROCK back in rock n'roll. Not the rap rock but the ROCK!!! And don't say Stryper b/c Stryper doesn't sound like Creed at all. U2 has borrowed a bit as well...

icon21.gif

I guess you don't appreciate the power of Creed. Oh well, different strokes for different folks. I would hope you'd reconsider and buy there new album or download the whole thing (whatever to your liking) and listen to it while you're alone and with lyrics right in front of you... Maybe you'll be touched by Creed as many in America have.

------------------

Originally posted by Hewson:
Stop knocking Creed everybody...they are this generation's Poison!
And like Poison, their fans will be quite embarassed 10 yrs from now.
smile.gif

I disagree... Creed is not that shallow. Though I'm sure Poison was very sincere and earnest with the message they were putting out. Also on another note, I did find the Poison Behind the Music to be quite entertaining.

Creed will have much more loyal followers then Poison. Why should Creed fans in the future be embarrassed? Will it be b/c they won't be as popular/significant in the mainstream later on in the future? Thats the way it is. The Stones, Clapton, etc... don't sell records like they used to. Should U2 fans be embarrassed if U2 albums don't start selling like Joshua Tree or ATYCLB? Its all about the music.

Creed's music will live on 10 years from now.

------------------

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Here's another great review.

Creed shows they're a bunch of imitators

by Brett Milano
Friday, February 8, 2002

Creed, at the FleetCenter, Boston, last night.

Is it possible for a band to become massively popular without being any good? You'd have to wonder just a little after witnessing Creed's sold-out show last night.

Not that the Florida quartet can't play; they've got boring technical competence to spare. It's just that you'd have to look hard to find any trace of an original idea; just one riff, lick or lyric that you haven't heard before. That might be fine if they were out for cheap thrills, but the show was meant to be an inspirational spectacle in the vein of U2's ``Elevation'' tour. The difference is that U2 had creative staging and great songs; Creed had fireworks and singalongs.

The onstage sound, particularly on the vocals, was studio-perfect enough to raise suspicions that it wasn't 100 percent live. In any case, the musical elements were strictly borrowed: Singer Scott Stapp had all of Eddie Vedder's mannerisms down pat; while guitarist Mark Tremonti lifted equal parts from The Edge and Jimmy Page. The opening ``Bullets'' paid lip service to Metallica, but from there ponderous ballads took over: ``Who's Got My Back'' had a ponderous intro that was longer than the song itself. The lyrical message boiled down to a set of obvious statements: Believing in yourself is good; religious violence is bad; existential pain is a real drag.

Stapp took his fake-humble act to extremes, lowering his face in a Christ-like pose after nearly every song. And when a song got especially whiny he'd explain that he was speaking for the audience: Before the latest album's title track ``Weathered,'' Stapp explained that we all feel world-beaten sometimes - particularly the members of Creed after their last big tour. We'll assume he was trying to sound like a man of the people instead of a spoiled rock star.

I could bring up a number of negative reviews for Elevation or for U2 albums by critics. Critics aren't the be all and end all of musical taste.

Also going through the review... one can see the critic is seriously filled with a biased Creed hatred that was almost slanderous. For instance the writer says that the onstage sound was so good he suspected lip synching... How ridiculous is that. Creed is live and rocking. I guess its so hard to believe that Creed show can actually sound so good? I guess he also forgot that U2 pre-records some things.

He criticizes the stage setup as being unimaginative... I didn't know music reviewers were also qualified set designers and that he came to a Creed show to see an excitng stage design.

The reviewer also says Creed is just fireworks and singalongs compared to U2. Well, tell that to the people who go to a Creed concert. Wait a second, don't people sing along to U2 during concerts? Ooooooh... U2 concerts could also be called fancy light shows... Hmmmmmm...

Another observation from the reviewer...

"Stapp took his fake-humble act to extremes, lowering his face in a Christ-like pose after nearly every song."

So when Bono does it, its real (Bono seems to do the same gestures every concert alah the reading verses/ prayer and hugging the flag), but when Stapp does it is fake. Does the reviewer read hearts and minds as well as have a career in music reviews and set design?

That review was a hack piece. Please bring a more credible review...

------------------

Originally posted by gherman:
I wish someone would put a bullet in Scott Staps brain!

Wishing someone to die/ harm is not a nice thing. Since U2 seems to be against the ownership of guns in some form or fashion they would frown upon0 the above statement.

gherman I leave you some positivity that you should meditate on. Don't desire the taking of someone's life but the creation of life...

"With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
Well I don't know if I'm ready
To be the man I have to be
I'll take a breath, take her by my side
We stand in awe, we've created life."

------------------

Creed is waaaaayyyy worse than Poison. Why? At least Poison KNEW they were silly and shallow at their peak. But at least they had fun. Creed have this awful "we carry the weight" thing going on, and they don't even realize what a joke they are...

"With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
Well I don't know if I'm ready
To be the man I have to be
I'll take a breath, take her by my side
We stand in awe, we've created life."

Now, to me, that's a great example of what Creed IS good at. That song, "arms wide open," had been available on the album for more than a year, and nobody cared. Then it was a single for 2 months, and nobody cared (it languished in the #30's, chart position). Then Scott Stapp came on TRL and said that it was a song he wrote for his unborn son. All of a sudden, the song starts climbing the charts.

That song was popular not because it was good(there was ample time for people who liked it for the music to buy it, but that didn't happen), but because it was CUTE, and sentimental. So let's not confuse writing good songs with writing bad songs about heart-wrenching topics. That seems to be a Creed specialty.

I still hold out hope for Creed. They've got great promise. When Stapp figures out who he really is, and Tremonti buys a few new effects pedals, they could be amazing. So far, they're just average rockers with great timing.

-Mike

I disagree... Creed is not that shallow. Though I'm sure Poison was very sincere and earnest with the message they were putting out. Also on another note, I did find the Poison Behind the Music to be quite entertaining.

Creed will have much more loyal followers then Poison. Why should Creed fans in the future be embarrassed? Will it be b/c they won't be as popular/significant in the mainstream later on in the future? Thats the way it is. The Stones, Clapton, etc... don't sell records like they used to. Should U2 fans be embarrassed if U2 albums don't start selling like Joshua Tree or ATYCLB? Its all about the music.

Creed's music will live on 10 years from now.

Actually the similarities are rather striking.
Both came on the scene late in a musical era...Poison in the 80's "metal" scene, Creed in the 90's "grunge" scene.

Both are scene as being unoriginal and "borrowing" their look and sound from others...Poison "borrowing" from Motley Crue, Bon Jovi et al...Creed "borrowing" from Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains et al.

Both are seen by most experts as not having tremendous musical talents, save for the guitarist getting some respect.

Both singers are known as unoriginal posers in concert....Bret Michaels with his David Lee Roth-esque showman wannabe...Stapp with his Bono-esque Jesus wannabe.

Poison sold many millions between 1987 and 1992, as Creed is doing now. You have difficulty finding a lot of people who admit to buying Poison albums now however...I predict Creed will suffer the same fate.

There's a lack of substance to both. "With Arms Wide Open" will get as much airplay in 2010 as "Talk Dirty to Me" does today.

------------------

Originally posted by tkramer:
Creed is waaaaayyyy worse than Poison. Why? At least Poison KNEW they were silly and shallow at their peak. But at least they had fun. Creed have this awful "we carry the weight" thing going on, and they don't even realize what a joke they are...

Poison didn't think of themselves as silly or shallow... They believed in fun though. Remember the song "Every Rose Has its Thorn?" What about "Someting to Believe In." They were dead earnest when they sung/ wrote those songs so don't belittle them by saying they "knew they were shallow and silly." You're assuming they don't take their music seriously... Not so. I'm sure they were extremely serious when they wrote those songs..

Creed is no joke. And you are misinterpreting their actions/ songs... Why don't you listen to the album with an open heart. Maybe you're not "feeling" what others are feeling.

------------------

Wrong. Creed did not "arrive" late into grunge. Grunge was already dead by then and TRL/ MTV Live with Mariah/ Spice Girls all the time was the dominant music.

I see you're a fan of TRL too...

Originally posted by Mike P:
I see you're a fan of TRL too...

I watch it to feel the pulse of today's music... to get in touch with what is relevant in music today...

------------------

Fu...Poison hit the scene 6 yrs after motley Crue, about the same span between Creed and Pearl Jam, so its a valid comparison as far as timeline goes.
Those who say Poison was the premiere act of the era may be too young to have experienced it first hand.
You may have missed my point...I'm not so much comparing the fans of the 2 bands as the rise and likely fall of both in the context of the music scene of their particular time.
I just don't see or hear anything in Creed that will stand the test of time.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom