Crazy-Fan Snobbery?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Is it bad that I get annoyed when every interviewer asks the same questions about the band?

How many times can we hear, "So, Larry, word is that you started the band by putting a sign up at school..? And you guys played in your kitchen?"

I guess you hit a point in your fandom where you can't expect much great stuff from the majority of interviews....:shrug:

i think you just need to remember that around 90% of people reading it aren't going to be super-nerds who have dug up countless books on the band and read it already...!

Maybe the band needs to do a Robin Williams and take the interview places the interviewer never could have dreamed of. Now those are fun interviews. :yes:

I agree it's boring to me to hear the same thing over and over again. It's true though most people don't read all the books and articles like we do :shrug:

Conan didn't ask a single question I didn't know the answer too.

Maybe I should be embarrassed

redkat said:
I agree it's boring to me to hear the same thing over and over again. It's true though most people don't read all the books and articles like we do :shrug:

Conan didn't ask a single question I didn't know the answer too.

Maybe I should be embarrassed
Not at all..
I am sure most fans knew the answers to those questions. I do not know how many times I have heard Bono talk about children with flies buzzing across there head and our generation being known for the internet and war on terror.

Back
Top Bottom