Cow Man!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mike P

Acrobat
I just watched the road movie from disk 2 of the DVD. Towards the end, when the GA crowd files in, they have Cow Man shaking his booty....and his udder. Great stuff.

Anyone else have the pleasure of meeting Cow Man during the tour? He made the GA line in Providence much more interesting....
smile.gif

-Mike

------------------
My U2 Bootleg Archive

Cow man rocks! I stood right next to him at both shows in Providence. He sure helped the time pass by much faster. My face hurt from laughing so much. I don't know how he didn't lose his voice from so much screaming. What a blast!

Well, he might have provided 'comic relief' or whatever-but, in Providence, he went down the line kicking out line cutters-then he cut the line himself. Not cool.

I saw him do it-and so did everyone around me-one guy tried to tell the security-w/ no luck. Everyone around me agreed that he 'came out of nowhere' and did this.

I was in the line from about 8 am-and never saw him there-he was trying to buy a ticket-I know because he was going to buy a GC from me, then he somehow got a GA.

Cow Man is an interesting guy, I've seen him at several New england concerts...he is also immortalized on Pearl Jam's first night Boston "bootleg"...Eddie Vedder spotted him, remarked about the dancing cow and invited him to the stage to shake his hand...you can hear the crowd mooing on the CD as he goes to the stage , quite funny.

Of course in Providence on 10/31 he didn't stand out in the crowd as much since there was also a variety of devils, Elvises and other costumed attendess.

Well, he kicked out line cutters at the request of myself and the people around me. I was number 180 in the GA line (on the 30th), and I spent 5-5:30 watching dozens of people appear from the parking garage only to join the line ahead of me. Cow Man was number 184. Outside of an hour, from about 11:00-12:00, he was there all day.

He didn't have to check numbers, he did it because we asked him. I wonder if the people who had numbers 280-300 were happy that he checked? I bet they were, because they weren't getting into the heart without him. No one else was checking.
I seem to remember a couple hundred people CHEERING when he went through and kicked out the cutters....

-Mike

------------------
My U2 Bootleg Archive

Well, I was # 107-if he was 184- and I saw him enter the arena about 15-20 ft. ahead of me-then logic tells me that's a line cutter.

Yes, cool that he'policed the line'-but to then cut the line yourself-hypocritical.

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Back
Top Bottom