Cover art ES known (and Kite is included as extra track!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Popmartijn

Blue Crack Supplier
Hello,

The site U2achtung has the cover art for the 2 Electrical Storm singles. Basically, they are identical (only the colours differ) and the image is the same as on the promo.
However, the back cover for the 'Live version' also reveals that, besides the Bad/40/Where The Streets Have No Name medley (which is listed as one track) there will also be a live version of Kite on it! This is also the version recorded in Boston, but that doesn't matter. Another U2 live track!

C ya!

Marty (who can't wait until the singles are released)

Can anyone explain why U2 feel the need to put on 3 live tracks that the vast majority of fans already have??

Why couldn't they have taken the live tracks from the countless other dates they played?? Like slane for example??

:censored:

Bono's pet Frog said:
Can anyone explain why U2 feel the need to put on 3 live tracks that the vast majority of fans already have??

Why couldn't they have taken the live tracks from the countless other dates they played?? Like slane for example??

:censored:

On the one hand I understand your question, as there were so many wonderful live renditions of different songs, renditions that did not happen in Boston, etc.
On the other hand, I don't have those tracks (apart from Where The Streets Have No Name) on CD. As a collector, I don't consider the DVD as an audio CD, so in my eyes Kite and Bad have never been released before (just as I still consider many U2 demo's never to have been released on CD before, even though they exist on bootlegs).

So that's why I'm very happy with at least 2 of the 3 tracks and happy with WTSHNN as now the full medley is available.

C ya!

Marty

I made my own Elecrical Storm single;
1-Electrical Storm-Single Version
2-Children Of The Revolution
3-Lemon
4-Satellite of Love (One single)
5-Staring At The Sun

I'll buy the real thing but this one is cutting it for me for now.
I love how Chldren of the Revolution sounds right after ES, they fit well together!

I was hoping that Kite would be released live.......i don't care from what show because the song really meant alot to Bono and it shows in the performance.

that would be really cool, it's a great song anyway but bono makes it even better....that link at the top didn't work, any ideas??!

Back
Top Bottom