Could this be the stolen album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SteveCon

The Fly
After reading through this forum last night and getting more & more excited with the new album i decided to go onto winmx
where you can download music for free. I typed in Vertigo to see if their was anything other than the spanish clip, to my amazment this came up 'Le Copia Vertigo albw' the download information backed up it not being the single as it was that big.
Anyway i left it downloading overnight and before i went to work this morning it was still downloading so i can't wait to finish work later and see if this is the full album.
Will let you all know later. If anyone else has seen this and it is a hoax can you please let me know.

Cheers

:drool:

AussieU2fanman said:
50 bucks says its 2 chicks going at it. A very radical change for U2's sound in my opinion, 'orgasmic rock.'

I wouldn't be to dissapointed with that!!!!!!!

:wink:

yeah, of course it's the real album. It's been sitting on WinMX - one of the most popular P2P programs out there - and thousands of rabidly obsessive U2 fans didn't think to check. But you did! Brilliant!

Dude, you should totally leave work and start selling copies! You'll be rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully your job doesn't require you to do any thinking.

Last edited:
Aidan O said:
yeah, of course it's the real album. It's been sitting on WinMX - one of the most popular P2P programs out there - and thousands of rabidly obsessive U2 fans didn't think to check. But you did! Brilliant!

Dude, you should totally leave work and start selling copies! You'll be rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way smart ass i had a look on winmx the night before and this particular download was not there.
It most probably is a hoax but with it just appearing you never know!

No need for the sarcasim! :mad:

Aidan O said:

That was pretty harsh.

SteveCon said:

By the way smart ass i had a look on winmx the night before and this particular download was not there.
It most probably is a hoax but with it just appearing you never know!

No need for the sarcasim! :mad:

Well, if it most probably is a hoax, then use your brain!:huh:

Aidan O said:

jeez! even i'm nicer than this.

Back
Top Bottom