Could it be November 9th ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EvolutionMonkey

Acrobat
Somebody on a U2 guitar group i go to posted saying he read at another group from an insider or something that November 9th is the album date. I'm gonna ask him where he got his info from so i can check out that group. Has anybody heard anything about this ? He also said that there will be two versions, CD and CD/DVD. :)

Last edited:
Hrm - it's conceivable that it could be Tues, Nov 9th - but interesting that they would so near to the American election. Perhaps that won't even be a factor. :shrug:

The dates for November could possibly be
11/2
11/9
11/16
11/23
11/30
I would bet on the later dates after the US election. I understand that America is not the world but this is election is a rather big deal and although I want the new album sooner than later I would place my bets on anything after 11/16. Or possibly before the election? In October? We can only dream.....

i'm usually a glass half full person, except with this new album. I know it will be wonderful and i'll be listening to it for the next 40 years - but the Boys have been quoted b4 that this album would be out well over a year ago

There is a guy on U2eastlink.com who said exactly this - new album on November 9th.

I saw where the guy was getting his info and apparently some record stores are getting the November list of albums and U2 is listed for November 9th but with album title unlisted. (whether this is all true is still uncertain) If anybody knows someone working in major record stores ask them about the list. The other real interesting part is that there would be 2 versions 1 CD and the other a CD/DVD so i wonder what will be on the DVD part ? (if it's true) :yes:

If there is a DVD......I want it to be titled "The story of Vertigo and its 8 producers"

DVD- probably the studio sessions and a documentary about Hanover Quay,as well with the video of the new single

Touring is great and all, but I hope they'd write at least half of the tunes for the next one on the road in their free time....Zooropa was great in that the fans got a high quality album while the band was still touring in support of another release....just wish we had some way to minimize these agonizingly long delays...

Back
Top Bottom