Could Bono get away with...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gherman said:
saying.... FO-SHIZZEL!!!!

No one can get away with saying that. Some people think they can. But they are wrong. I have it on good authority there is a "special" place in Hell for these people. :eyebrow:

Re: Re: Could Bono get away with...?

indra said:

No one can get away with saying that. Some people think they can. But they are wrong. I have it on good authority there is a "special" place in Hell for these people. :eyebrow:

That is funny as shit:lol: fo-shizzel that!!!

bono can barely get away with breathing, he's the most hyper analyzed rock star in history because he acts differently and gives a fuck about the world. People take this as him being "on a soap box" and thusly they watch every move and detail. bono saying "fo shizzel" would be probably taken as bono trying to be black and a martyr for his causes. This post is not as serious as it sounds, just somethings i've noticed on the media/people's views on bono.

MsGiggles said:
Didn't Snoop Dog start that phrase?
Nope!

The Gap Band used to have a song that added -izzle to everything. Lot's of that has been used before. It's only Snoop Dogg that sampled it as his own, and thus made it popular. :wink:

Just thought i'd clear that misconception up.

-goes back to listening to Kanye- :rockon:

fo-shizzle, I haven't heard that in ages...........which was good :yikes:

Noone can get away with saying that!

I want Bono to try to say it just to hear him mangle it into "Of zeshill" or something like that.

Axver said:
I want Bono to try to say it just to hear him mangle it into "Of zeshill" or something like that.

ME too! He is so into slurs, I mean rhyming words...

If he tries it, I'll drown him personally. If I could get my stiff joints to work.
I hate that stupid fad.
Random: What /is/ Bono's thing with Black women? He's got a serious fetish going on there.
Not that I don't get a chuckle out of it, mind. It's just..wierd.

lol at Indra!!:lol: :lol:

To answer you question Devlin, Bono is just returning the love to black women--they obviously love him (Think Oprah, Mary J, etc.) and the feeling is mutual!:flirt: The man is pasty white but he's got more soul in his little finger than most white folks!

Last edited:
Devlin said:
Random: What /is/ Bono's thing with Black women? He's got a serious fetish going on there.

His what, now? :eyebrow:

Devlin said:

I think Bono has a "thing" with women in general. Like, all of them.

But I don't think saying "fo' shizzle!" would impress them much.

I'd still love him, I'd just make sure his mouth was shut, one way or the other :wink:

so in short, could he get away with saying it? once. it would be the first and last time.

Corianderstem: His thing. You know, that one thing that has him tripping when it comes to anything female. *grin*(I know. Bad, Bad Pun. I couldn't resist.)
AtomicBono: Now that you mention it, he /does/ seem to have an uncontrollable desire to be around all things female. Wierd man. It sounds like Elijah is bidding fair to follow him. He wanted Dad to invite Shakira over for dinner. The boy is like..five. Poor Ali.

Back
Top Bottom