Corrs and Bono in Dub concert on Thursday night -Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Apparently VH 1 in the States and whereever else is showing this Corrs show from Dublin. Bono appears in the show and here are some pics.
Sorry if this has been shown already.I know someone talked about it a while back.

1317.jpg

1316.jpg

1315.jpg

1314.jpg

1313.jpg

1312.jpg

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk*

Yep, I have been staring at these pics for 2 days now...still can't get over the slow dance pics. Amazing, just amazing! And I love Bono's new jacket....yum!
I can't wait til Thursday to see this show! It looks like they are going to show all 3 songs Bono dueted on....and I just watched the clip, it looks great!

Oh, AWW a **Bono** snuggle And a dance? Yep-it's truely going to make my St. Patrick's Day party/dinner grrrr-8! And, Happy St. Parick's Day to you all and **U2*! Irish love to you all! And peace. I love loving Bono!

Just got the cd for that today. It was released in the US yesterday. It includes two songs with Bono. Pretty good.
wink.gif

Dizzy-
I thought there were 3 songs with Bono....
Summer Wine, Ruby Tuesday, and When the Stars go Blue? Thats what VH1 sais...are they just not all on the cd?
can't wait to see this tonite!!!

ok, so I'm stupid! Just reread on VH1 and its actually Ron Wood on Ruby Tuesday...so Bono is on 2 songs....Summer Wine and When the Stars Go Blue! Can't wait to see that slow dance on bigscreen tv!
wink.gif

Originally posted by U2SJ:
Dizzy-
I thought there were 3 songs with Bono....
Summer Wine, Ruby Tuesday, and When the Stars go Blue? Thats what VH1 sais...are they just not all on the cd?
can't wait to see this tonite!!!

No, just "Summer Wine" and "When The Stars Go Blue". "Ruby Tuesday" was with Ronnie Wood, but I'm sure you know that by now.
wink.gif

Buy the cd, guys. Am currently obssessing over tracks 3 and 9.
wink.gif

Bono looked good. I liked the way his rough, masculine voice sounded next to the Corr girl's.

Aside from Bono, my favorite part of the concert was the traditional Irish song. I think it was called Joy of Life or something. Anyway, it was really good.

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Happy Birthday, Adam!

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Okay.. does anyone know when the live special was recorded? I heard it was in 1999, but that sounds a bit too old to be showing it now..

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
Okay.. does anyone know when the live special was recorded? I heard it was in 1999, but that sounds a bit too old to be showing it now..

It was filmed last 25 January 2002, at Ardmore Studios.

Apparently, it was directed by Hamish Hamilton (same director of the Elevation Boston vid), so you can somewhat see the similarities in style.

Originally posted by Matthew_Page2000:
Completely off topic but I just realized I wouldn't mind having sex with Andrea Corr.

Not at all.
MAP

Mwahahaha!!! If you don't mind flying off to NYC, then you just might get your wish. Saw them on TV at the Today Show this morning.

Originally posted by dizzy:
It was filmed last 25 January 2002, at Ardmore Studios.

Apparently, it was directed by Hamish Hamilton (same director of the Elevation Boston vid), so you can somewhat see the similarities in style.

Thanks, dizzy
smile.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

So, yes, the Corrs gals are very beautiful. But am I the only one who finds their music hopelessly boring and passionless? I liked the traditional stuff that showed off their fine musicianship, but in terms of pop songs...geez, just slightly better than Wilson Phillips.

*runs away*

Wow. I taped it and watched it last night. That song is amazing ( "when the stars go blue"). Andrea Coor and Bono really do the song justice. If you haven't heard the original song, it is on Ryan Adam's CD entitled Gold. It is an amazing CD itself, as Ryan Adams is an unbelievable songwriter. But I must be selfish and say that I enjoy hearing Bono sing it more than Ryan.
smile.gif
Oh , and watching it too..........

Back
Top Bottom