Cool HTDAAB poster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Murray

Acrobat
Well, I was paying for my copy of KILLING BONO, when I saw a cool promotional thing for HTDAAB at borders. it had the whole case of the regular version on it. and it said in big letters:

NOVEMBER 23
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Then in much smaller print were the rest of the November releases. It gives hope for HTDAAB coming over ENCORE.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that too. I asked the person at the counter if I could have it whenever they weren't going to use it any longer. She looked at me and looked at my Blackbook and Blender sitting on the counter....you could just tell she thought I was certifiably insane.

She told me I'd have to ask the manager, I didn't have time....but I'm going back--Me wants it. :laugh:

starsgoblue said:
Yeah I saw that too. I asked the person at the counter if I could have it whenever they weren't going to use it any longer. She looked at me and looked at my Blackbook and Blender sitting on the counter....you could just tell she thought I was certifiably insane.

She told me I'd have to ask the manager, I didn't have time....but I'm going back--Me wants it. :laugh:

LOL!

When I was a huge fan of Bruce Springsteen, Borders gave me all of their promo Bruce posters. Maybe they will gimme this one, too! If I were you, I would wait until it gets closer when they have all sorts of U2 propaganda like actual posters and stuff. Sometimes, they make little flowers outta the posters and sell them with the album at my Borders. :drool: :cool:

There's a guy that's ALWAYS working whenever I go in there....and he sees me either buying a U2 book or a U2 DVD or anything with U2. I think I scare him....he probably calls me the "crazy U2 girl". Oh yeah, and it was so embarassing because he was the one that took my preorder order for the HTDAAB boxset and I grilled him to make sure that it was the one with the CD, DVD and 48 page book. If I didn't spend so much money there they probably would have me banned. :reject:

:lol: that sounds like me at borders
im always getting u2 stuff
one day the girl was like "so you like Bono huh?" (this was my blackbook trip)
I grinned really big "yeah, hes mine....all mine"
she was like riiiight
and i freaked out over the borders poster
i made and arse out of myself in the parking lot trying to show it to everyone who passed:reject:

Back
Top Bottom