Complete U2 new songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nuke126

War Child
anyone willing to create a site where we can post the new songs from itunes complete u2? or anyone willing to post them on a site?

namkcuR said:
Gorman could host them all on his own server - he's got shitloads of bandwidth. :wink:

hes already said hes not going to do it, hence why he streamed them at a shit bitrate

Gorman has made more than enough putting all those tracks in streaming audio for us to listen...

... and I don't think it's a good idea. Universal could take legal measures against him... we're not talking about hosting a bootlegged show (not legally available), but about songs you can buy legally from a legit store.

So... what are you waiting for, you good people who purchased the entire Complete U2??? Leak it to the P2P!!!!

Legions of U2 fans will thank you that simple and gracious gesture... A lot of people will love you then... c'mon!!! :D

Rastat said:
Gorman has made more than enough putting all those tracks in streaming audio for us to listen...

... and I don't think it's a good idea. Universal could take legal measures against him... we're not talking about hosting a bootlegged show (not legally available), but about songs you can buy legally from a legit store.

So... what are you waiting for, you good people who purchased the entire Complete U2??? Leak it to the P2P!!!!

Legions of U2 fans will thank you that simple and gracious gesture... A lot of people will love you then... c'mon!!! :D

:lol:

seriously, I care about the state of the music industry....

Rastat said:

They're going to be around sooner or later. Everything "exclusive" that Itunes has ever put out has been out in another format. I'm not wanting Gorman or anyone on this site to do it and get caught, let some other twat on the internet do it. Lord knows Id buy him a beer if I got that chance.

Forget 2 weeks, by tomorrow they'll be all over the place.

Sad thing is,

I'd instantly download it from the iTunes MS if they were available track by track...

Does Universal marketing or commercial advisors have brain inside their head? If this is the case, do they even use it? Who can think someone having 98% of U2 discography will spend 150$ on 8 tracks?

Executives... :sigh:

Rastat said:
Sad thing is,

I'd instantly download it from the iTunes MS if they were available track by track...

Does Universal marketing or commercial advisors have brain inside their head? If this is the case, do they even use it? Who can think someone having 98% of U2 discography will spend 150$ on 8 tracks?

Executives... :sigh:

I'm in the same boat. I would gladly pay for the tracks I want.

Back
Top Bottom