COBL no. 31 in Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today I received this email:

Hello Belinda ,

Thank you for shopping with Sanity.com.au.

Your Sanity.com.au order from 11/05/2005 has been despatched, this completes your order.
The following product:

* U2 / CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS (DVD SINGLE) - DVD Video (PAL)

The estimated delivery date for this package depends on your delivery state:

Western Australia 3-4 days

So I should have it by next week :mad:

Do you think this will make a difference on the charts? :hyper:

Earnie Shavers said:

I think the last time I can remember Bono on a proper, full length, one on one interview on an Australian tv show (with an Australian interviewer) was on 60 Minutes on the eve of Zoo TV Sydney. Helen Whatsername didn't get Bono, she got the cigar smokin' Fly, and he flirted her out of all of her questions. Hilarious. She was giggling and blushing like a 14 year old.

Yeh i'm wondering why i am reading the aussie thread:wink: but anyway is there anywhere i could see this interview? Or any long interview with Bono as The Fly?

I'm a bit late, but I went to the shop and looked at the COBL single... and couldn't tell what else was on it.... so I didn't buy it.

What on earth were they thinking with the packaging?

alexvilagosh said:
I'm a bit late, but I went to the shop and looked at the COBL single... and couldn't tell what else was on it.... so I didn't buy it.

What on earth were they thinking with the packaging?

Which single? The 2 track one in the carboard sleeve?. That has All Because of You - Killahurtz Fly Mix. The other single, in the jewel case, has 2 live tracks from Sellafield - The Fly, and Even Better

Back
Top Bottom