Click here to see Trash Can's ass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trash Can

Acrobat
crap, crap, crap.

I hate when I'm wrong... yet again, ... Yet again.

I'm sittin' here watching "Merry Christmas Charlie Brown" and I realize what a Grinch I've been, yet again.
(Geez... I go off my anti-depressants and I'm ready for the funny farm)

anyway, I was bitter, jealous, and I let other's rudeness affect me.

I really don't need this. and i know you all don't need mellowdramatic drivel like I constantly assault you with.

My apoligies... yet again, to all who apply.

God bless, Merry Christmas, and Peace!

U2 forever!!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Trash Can (edited 12-16-2001).]

Trip

so what you're trying to say here is that i should repent for stealing the marshmellows out of the box of Lucky Charms?

its as good a reason as any!

Originally posted by Trash Can:
IS Elvis in the building, or has he left it?

Are you craving attention?

I own the building,
I don't live in it.

If you have issues with the forum, site, myself, or other mods, please handle them in a mature, responsible manner, by either posting to the 'suggestion forum' or by emailing myself, all the mods, or the specific mods you need to deal with.

I havent been around to see this all transpire... but I am VERY curious. Please email me all the details: elvis@interference.com

------------------
-Elvis
http://plot180.net/taol/

Trash, you really are making a big deal about something that was so small and innocent.....the person in question is neither arrogant, obnoxious, or above everyone..what was simply a little joke has been blown out of proportion..and I hope for a person who has written some fascinating, enjoyable, and personal posts in FYM you don't drag yourself somewhere you don't need to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom