Classic songs 1: New Year's Day vs. The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which is better, New Year's Day or The Unforgettable Fire

• New Year's Day

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters
Whats The Story? said:
Weirdo. The first albums definitely got it. Listen to Gloria or War and it could beat 90s U2 easily at least for some time.

DaveC said:
Chill ya'll...just chill.

Argh, what's up today? Nobody understanding jokes or what?! I'm not that small to be said what to do, not even from you Edge---I mean DaveC! So, that's been said. :angry: :| :slant:

martha said:

I got yer weirdo right here baby!!!!!

:eek: :der: :dance: :dance:
*bounces around in room* Hey Martha fists up! A popcorn battle?! *bounces around wildly* Sweet against salty?! Fists up! :der:

FallingStar said:

Argh, what's up today? Nobody understanding jokes or what?! I'm not that small to be said what to do, not even from you Edge---I mean DaveC! So, that's been said. :angry: :| :slant:

I'm not telling you what to do...it was supposed to be funny...I mean, come on! The Edge is telling you to "chill"! Bloody crazy. :slant:

DaveC said:

I'm not telling you what to do...it was supposed to be funny...I mean, come on! The Edge is telling you to "chill"! Bloody crazy. :slant:
Oh. That's right. It is Edgie calling me to chill----this is....something I have to think about for a while.....:drool:.......okay, I thought about it: You can say it as often to me as you wish to do. :D

Originally posted by martha

*throws popcorn at FallingStar*

You got it, baby!!!

:eeklaugh:

Who is the winner in our battle? :eyebrow: Of course me - I had the sweet popcorn and it is sticking in your hair now!:D :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom