Classic Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
Ok ... I'm happy that I finally heard Vertigo on a Milwaukee radio station, but I heard it on a classic rock station--the last station I thought I would hear it on.

Oh well ... I guess Vertigo is officially a classic rock hit. So much for the shelf life of music these days.

Damn! :lol:

I heard "Mysterious Ways" on the classic rock station, and I'm like, that song isn't that old...but then I thought about it and realized that it was! :huh: Oh, time is flying...

JessicaAnn said:
Ok ... I'm happy that I finally heard Vertigo on a Milwaukee radio station, but I heard it on a classic rock station--the last station I thought I would hear it on.

Oh well ... I guess Vertigo is officially a classic rock hit. So much for the shelf life of music these days.

Rock 102.1 plays it quite frequently. That's the only station in Milwaukee that does, though I think.

Re: Re: Classic Rock

FullonEdge2 said:

Rock 102.1 plays it quite frequently. That's the only station in Milwaukee that does, though I think.

Interesting ... I usually don't listen to 102.1 because I don't like the music they play.

My friend mentioned that she heard it played on Lazer 103 a hard rock station in Milwaukee.

I hear the newer U2 stuff on the classic rock station here quite often. I love to hear any U2 on the radio, on any station.

I've also heard U2 stuff on the "soft rock" station that my mom listens to. :huh:

Re: Re: Re: Classic Rock

JessicaAnn said:

Interesting ... I usually don't listen to 102.1 because I don't like the music they play.

My friend mentioned that she heard it played on Lazer 103 a hard rock station in Milwaukee.

Yeah, a lot of the stuff on that station is crap, but if you want to hear Vertigo on the radio, just listen through some of that and it will eventually come on.

Last sunday I turned it on and it was in the middle of a twenty minutes of U2 session, in which Vertigo was played.:drool:

vertigo was played here on a classic rock station 'cause the station plays u2 'cause they are a classic rock band but play new songs by classic artists.

Mother of all rock songs is of course a 'classic'!:hyper:
please please humor me as I say this constantly...

It will fucking rock right after Can't Explain on a classic-rock playlist, for instance..
cause then it will...

I've never cussed 'publically' so much in my life, btw.
I think bono has come and taken over my body.
I haven't slept in two days either.
I'm just hoping this isn't a permanent psychosis I'm in!

but it feels good!

cheers all...

Last edited:
About a week ago, I was in my upstairs bedroom when I hear Streets blaring from the downstairs living room tv. I come downstairs to check it out and discover images of ballet dancers in a PBS promo for "Classic Performances."

Back
Top Bottom