City of Angels DVD/U2 music video... can you help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung_Bebe

New Yorker
ok so I just bought the Special Edition City of Angels DVD, and it says it includes a Bonus feature of a U2 music video, which I'm assuming is If God Would Send His Angels. I have not seen this video, so very pumped, but I cannot for the life of me find this video on this DVD!!! Does anyone happen to know where it's hiding at? I've seriously looked all over this thing. I'm beginning to think I got fooled lol. Is it within one of the commentaries or something? help! I'll delete this thread when I find my answer
biggrin.gif

Thanks!

Thank you Dorian Gray! From the looks of the first link, it seems as though the videos may be within the producer's commentary.. I'm going to go check it out.. I'll let you know if I have any luck
wink.gif

They sure made it to where you have to dig for this video lol...

Thanks again!

bwahaha, well I have the POP cd ofcourse... do not have "Wings of Desire", but will get to it eventually
wink.gif

Well I finally found the video, I don't believe it's the only version of the video (?) because this one was just snippets of the movie plus Bono + band sitting around lip synching now and then. Anyway, thanks for your help! It was actually in a relatively easy spot to find... but ofcourse I made things difficult on myself
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
bwahaha, well I have the POP cd ofcourse... do not have "Wings of Desire", but will get to it eventually
wink.gif

Well I finally found the video, I don't believe it's the only version of the video (?) because this one was just snippets of the movie plus Bono + band sitting around lip synching now and then. Anyway, thanks for your help! It was actually in a relatively easy spot to find... but ofcourse I made things difficult on myself
biggrin.gif

Yeah Im pretty sure there's a version with no movie footage... ah well, better than nothing!

------------------
And I felt like a star...

You're welcome Bebe!
G'luck and happy new years.. I'm off to party!

Btw the video is awesome...

------------------
And I felt like a star...

Back
Top Bottom